• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trying to find "Oris"

Garp

Horology Curious
23/8/16
Hi all,
So after having had my old Oris replica watch recently stolen (they're in for a surprize!!!) I'd REAL:LY like to replace it with the same model I had before.
I like the large face, the weight is what I'm used to and overall I'd just got used to it.
This is a link to the model but just to be clear, I'm not sending these folks any of my hard-earned money as I don't think it will amount to anything other than getting robbed again !

https://hellorolex.io/oris-carlos-c...black-dial-and-black-rubber-strap-p-5993.html

If anyone can put me in touch with someone who still has some (old) stock on hand I'd be very grateful indeed. Failing that any other ORIS RW's out there using same casing and design,
Thanks in advance
Garp

Campbelloni

21/3/16
You'll be hard pushed to find that in stock, but send a few TDs and you might get lucky. I'd recommend Mr Timezone, he managed to find me a new old stock Sinn clasp.

As for other models, the the great barrier reef will be in stock for most models and is fairly hefty size wise. Very good rep also, I had one and sold it as it was to big for me.

Reactions: Garp

Garp

Horology Curious
23/8/16
Thanks for that - Mr Timezone site seems to be down, is there a DM/email I can get him on?
Thanks