• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZicZac Leather

CaptainAmerica

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/17
This post is a 'shout out' to those of you who have purchased a strap through ZicZac Leather. I recently (last Sunday to be exact) purchased two leather straps from their site. After the PayPal payment went through I received an email from them 'thanking me' for the business... Yesterday I noticed on their website that they ship-out orders the following day...In this case (Monday just gone) of this week. Having not heard anything from them I decided to email them for an update... So far (in the last 48hrs) I have sent 3 emails with 'zero' response? Unusual considering they replied within minutes of an email I sent immediately after purchased requesting an additional 'hole' be made in one of the two straps.

Q: Has anyone else on here had a similar experience with these guys, but more to the point... Did you end up receiving your strap?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Regards - CA.

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
I have purchased from them many times but thru ebay, not directly on their site. They ship from and are based in Veitnam, as I understand. Everything I ordered came in around 3 weeks and was very, very high quality. As I understand it, they have been around for a very long time and have a good reputation. My only concern not buying thru ebay would be a scam site. As long as you got the real site I wouldnt worry...

hope this helps...

ssouthall6

10/10/13
I ordered through whatsapp and it was fine. He told me two weeks, I left it 19 days amd he replied saying pics on the way. Sent pics a few hours later and asked if I wanted holes punching. I said yes, the strap showed up about a week later.

Quality really good. Would recommend. I bought one off him on eBay years ago and it was a bit shit. This one was better than the last two I've had off Donerix and as good as Martu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I just received my croco and ostrich straps. It took about a month from payment to delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
You’ll get your strap.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I order and then forget about it - the postage is slow, you'll drive yourself and them insane if you're expecting regular updates.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
This post is a 'shout out' to those of you who have purchased a strap through ZicZac Leather. I recently (last Sunday to be exact) purchased two leather straps from their site. After the PayPal payment went through I received an email from them 'thanking me' for the business... Yesterday I noticed on their website that they ship-out orders the following day...In this case (Monday just gone) of this week. Having not heard anything from them I decided to email them for an update... So far (in the last 48hrs) I have sent 3 emails with 'zero' response? Unusual considering they replied within minutes of an email I sent immediately after purchased requesting an additional 'hole' be made in one of the two straps.

Q: Has anyone else on here had a similar experience with these guys, but more to the point... Did you end up receiving your strap?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Regards - CA.

Ship them the next day?? As far as I know they are made to order ? I have purchased two straps from him , the first 4 1/2 weeks in total from ordering to arriving in the UK, the second 5 weeks. I was already aware of the timescale from other members . So after giving sizes and paying I left it 3 weeks or so before sending a follow up email , to which he responded ( everything in hand ready soon ) . He then sent some QC pics ,and confirmed postal address a short time later . Next day he sent tracking details , post is slow but they arrived ( about 7-10 days).

I was chuffed with their work , both straps excellent and fitted watches ( size as ordered) . I am about to order another watch which will need a replacement strap . I will be ordering from Chang at ZICZAC.

CaptainAmerica

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/17
Thanks to those of you who posted a response...you've alleviated my fears and and your words are much appreciated!

I finally received an email from them yesterday letting me know that my straps were now on the way. If they're half as good 'in the flesh' as they look on screen then they are truly 'a bargain', no question.

I recently purchased a PAM 127 1950 ('Fiddy' - rep of course...) and although the 'stock' strap is fine, it's a tad boring. So I thought I'd spice it up a bit.

Here's what I've ordered.

https://ziczacleather.com/product/2...-skin-leather-watch-strap-for-panerai-wt1361/

https://ziczacleather.com/product/2...uine-ostrich-skin-leather-watch-strap-wt1567/

I might post a few shots once I've received them just for the hell-of-it!

Again, thanks to all of you.

Regards - CA.