• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LMPO v5 from Sead ?

Sleph

Looking Around
23/9/18
Hey RWI,

Just bought my first rep from Sead the LMPO v5 and I am thoroughly disappointed!
I had asked for the Noob LMPO v5 in which he agreed and when I got the watch it came with the CFactory logo ..
https://imgur.com/a/vLSDH4Y

Incredibly disappointed in Sead who's supposedly considered such a good TD.

Is there anything I can do to solve these issues?

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Thank you,

Last edited by a moderator:

armedcor

1/2/14
Have you talked to Sead? He's an incredible TD and I've used him nearly exclusively.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Talk to sead
He is great and I am sure he will find a solution

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Sleph

Looking Around
23/9/18
Yeah I emailed him soon after I made the post but since he was the one to send it I don't have high hopes.

Hopefully I'm proved wrong!

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
Calm your tits dude..
you dont have high hopes and you havent even gotten a reply from him.
You re here one month,he has been around much more than me aswell,you re not the first one to receive the wrong watch nor the last.
Before spamming shit in his feedback,try to find a solution,if you dont then ask for help from the mods,and if then you dont have any good fedback then write your experience.
Its getting frustrating seeing all those new guys being overanxious about a rep watch,
im sure sead will help you through,you ll probably just return this one to him and he ll get a hold of the one you originally wanted

Dr. Mike

Renowned Member
7/9/15
You should've discussed this with Sead or opened a help desk ticket or discussed it with a mod prior to dragging him thru the mud.
You're new to this hobby based on your post count (2).
I don't know what you expect by posting this. Trusted Dealer or not, if I were Sead I'd wash my hands of you for doing this.
Learn some manners and follow protocol. Learn the proper way things are done.
It just rubs me the wrong way that you'd trash someone like that. You're probably the guy who'll wear it into an AD to be a show off. Probably the guy who'll spend countless hours comparing it to gen only to complain about the most miniscule flaws.
If I were you, I'd delete this post and handle it the proper way.

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
I wouldn't immediately jump to conclusions. IIRC my LMPO (also from sead) had that plastic cover as well, but looks 100% like every other Noob. Is there even a CF, or is it just Noob under a different name?

Post some more pics, especially of the caseback. Does it have the WORLDPREMIERE (without space) flaw?

Maksimum210

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/18
LMPO v5 from Sead (Terrible experience)

Is not wrong section, wrong thoughts are your, padavan

Sleph

Looking Around
23/9/18
Thanks for your replies. I see now that I was too rash with my words but I don't think me posting here was wrong by any means.

Imagine if I had messaged a TD and his reply was "yes that is the correct factory" do I just take his word for it?

Thank you xkqwts for the confirmation that CFactory isn't a thing and just another name that looks just like every other Noob. In hindsight that should definitely have been the question I asked in the beginning.

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Noob is assembling the LMPO under contract by CF Factory but TDs are listing it as Noob as they're the true maker and honestly.. Sales. You're more likely to buy a rep if it's from Noob.

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Thanks for your replies. I see now that I was too rash with my words but I don't think me posting here was wrong by any means.

Imagine if I had messaged a TD and his reply was "yes that is the correct factory" do I just take his word for it?

Thank you xkqwts for the confirmation that CFactory isn't a thing and just another name that looks just like every other Noob. In hindsight that should definitely have been the question I asked in the beginning.

This is not about what you think, it is about the rules that you should have read.
You think that you can blackmail one of the best TDs, in a forum that you denny to follow its' rules while you can't even recognise the differencies
among the two versions you refer?

Good luck, next time try UNESCO

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Lmpo is made by CF factory for NOOB. This started happening in v3 and above. I am sure there is a thread on this topic.

Don't just get swayed my looking at the sticker. Look at the watch as well. I am sure it looks brilliant

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: androme

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
I've always had great experience buying from Sead. Sad to see this thread, and I hope other newbs have sense enough to read the replies and not just base conclusions on the thread's title.

@OP, obviously you're getting feedback from the forum. And obviously you understand this isnt a local retail chain you're buying from where you just go blast them on twitter until they give you a refund. I'd strongly recommend you read through Sead's feedback subforum in the Trusted Dealer section. You may get a more seasoned picture of the guy you're accusing of pulling a fast one on you. It also looks like the matter's been cleared up for you by other members.

He's been in this business a long time for a reason, he doesn't need to bait and switch his customers to make a quick buck...

Reactions: mech500

svshawn

Renowned Member
24/2/14
Welcome to RWI

1st I would recommend having the mods correct the title.

2nd remember that he is currently on holiday and won’t be back until the 6th or 7th.

3rd I can tell you from experience that Sead is by far one of the best and I use him exclusively.

4th the TD’s reputation on these forums is essential to their business and not one would intentionally do anything for one sale to lose many more.

With that in mind be patient as many of our TD’s English may be their second language and you may need to communicate a little more than usual to understand one another.

I know being on this forum some members may come off to strong and that’s only because they have been here a long time and value the service and appreciate the longevity of these dealers to bring these timepieces to our doorstep from across the globe.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
As someone has already said regards the Noob V5 it is made by the CFactory but marketed as NOOB. Why don't you post some more pictures of the watch and members can confirm it is a V5 .

Your watch looks like a Noob V5 in that picture.However a few more detailed pictures and senior members will confirm you received the correct watch . Then you can apologise to Sead for your premature hissy fit LOL.

Finally I have purchased a few watches from Sead and they have always been spot on . He is an excellent TD.

Last edited:

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
As someone has already said regards the Noob V5 it is made by the CFactory but marketed as NOOB. Why don't you post some more pictures of the watch and members can confirm it is a V5 .

Your watch looks like a Noob V5 in that picture.However a few more detailed pictures and senior members will confirm you received the correct watch . Then you can apologise to Sead for your premature hissy fit LOL.

Finally I have purchased a few watches from Sead and they have always been spot on . He is an excellent TD.

the picture is very poor, but it looks good to me. He could have simply asked SEAD about it before making a post. I am pretty sure the noob lmpo has been sold under another factory name for months or a year now.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hey RWI,

Just bought my first rep from Sead the LMPO v5 and I am thoroughly disappointed!
I had asked for the Noob LMPO v5 in which he agreed and when I got the watch it came with the CFactory logo ..
https://imgur.com/a/vLSDH4Y

Incredibly disappointed in Sead who's supposedly considered such a good TD.

Is there anything I can do to solve these issues?

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Thank you,

Hmm, it seems that you are blaming your lack of knowledge and education on the seller - he sent what you asked for, you just don't have enough knowledge to know that.

Title changed to reflect the true nature of the situation.

Reactions: cpd2186 and Maron

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Hmm, it seems that you are blaming your lack of knowledge and education on the seller - he sent what you asked for, you just don't have enough knowledge to know that.

Title changed to reflect the true nature of the situation.

You could have hurt his feelings with this statement...... I know its a first for you but something you may want to pay more attention to.

Reactions: tripdog