• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is it possible to change the logo or name on the watch dial ?

Ramils

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/8/18
Am curious if anyone will be able to remove the logo and name on the dial. I am kore interested in the watch design and dont care abt the brand. Does any TD sell watch without name/logo or help to get it removed ?

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
You have to be more specific. There are many ways that a brand can be on a dial. Some can be removed, others not.
Have in mind that there are many "sterile" dials available for hommages etc.

You can also order a banch of your prefered (and excisted as part) dial with your logo, you can use almost any known procedure
watch makers use to label your own or send your dial to specialized shops that handle recontitioning etc.

Ramils

31/8/18
Sure. That makes sense. Was wondering if I cam get. TD to sell me a rep watch without a logo/name. - either leave it blank or replace with something else. If done thatthen it is not a rep anymore and not cause any issues anywhere. Will ask a TD if possible.

Ramils

31/8/18
Else I will tey the route of removing the name and logo if possible

Wraithier

19/6/16
I doubt a TD can get you an unbranded watch. If this is in regards to your other post then you have nothing to worry about wearing reps. No one is going to call you out. Very few could even tell.

Reactions: Ramils

Ramils

31/8/18
Humm. Ok. Thanks. Yes it was in regards to the other post of someone finding out and me getting in trouble. I asked in good faith and everyone scared me -if one cant trust people on a rep forum then how can we trust anyone in world ! Just kidding. Thanks for your advise.

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
And most TDs do not build the watches. They found what you order, they check it and send it to you.

Reactions: Ramils

Wraithier

19/6/16
Humm. Ok. Thanks. Yes it was in regards to the other post of someone finding out and me getting in trouble. I asked in good faith and everyone scared me -if one cant trust people on a rep forum then how can we trust anyone in world ! Just kidding. Thanks for your advise.

everyone is just having some fun at your expense. There is nothing to be nervous of. That question gets asked regularly if you search the forums you’ll find many more examples.

Reactions: leo6929 and Ramils

NavySubmariner

14/10/18
Parnis sell a few "sterile" homage watches which have a plain dial. The movements are not always good though.