• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Advice for buying a watch strap. Experience with Timestrap.

ooky

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/10
Hello, has anyone ever bought a watch strap at TimeStrap.co.uk? I have seen an imitation crocodile strap that I think can be huge on any watch. I am a lover of crocodile pattern watch straps and have never seen anything so spectacular. But I prefer to know first if someone has bought in this store or even bought this watch strap.

Thank you very much!!

Link is:
https://timestrap.co.uk/collections/on-sale/products/scales-watch-band-18-20-22mm

Reactions: vcappp

ooky

24/7/10
Hey, thank you very much for the page, I did not know it. The watch straps are very nice. But what I like about the timestrap model is how deep the scales are, and bright, I have seen some pictures of a Seiko SARB with it and it seems that the brightness of the watch extends throughout the strap.

The original leather straps tend to be very matte.

I add the store to my collection of links, one more help to be poorer :)

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
It depends whether you want real croc, or leather that has been embossed with pretend scales. The difference is clear in real life:pThe edges are usually a dead giveaway.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Hello, has anyone ever bought a watch strap at TimeStrap.co.uk? I have seen an imitation crocodile strap that I think can be huge on any watch. I am a lover of crocodile pattern watch straps and have never seen anything so spectacular. But I prefer to know first if someone has bought in this store or even bought this watch strap.

Thank you very much!!

Link is:
https://timestrap.co.uk/collections/on-sale/products/scales-watch-band-18-20-22mm

thanks for the information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
Have you checked DHGate? I've seen some really good quality there same as per those come with ROO JFs and those sold on TD websites and are only 10-20$ . I've also searched on AliExpress but there seem to be no good quality there.

Tusubasa

INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
I believe that colours are limeted on good quality ones since apparently they are manufactured to factories specks and mostly sold to them.

AriChoresh

30/8/17
Honestly i and alot of people use ziczac from vietnam
He is very nice and professional but the product takes alot of time to arrive

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Tusubasa

INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
f77df7f8eafeb74d898bab93b5617a38.png

Hope this would help

Tusubasa

INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
I really don't know what's the point of this last message :D

I thought it would help him find something he's looking for, this is a good quality strap in particular :D

Tusubasa

INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
Sorry guys I thought I've posted this on an ap strap thread, there was something called good quality ap strap or something. I don't even know how I ended up on this thread

ooky

24/7/10
I pulled the trigger, purchased in red and blue. I’ll tell you how it goes. If it goes nice, there is a mesh Omega ploprof style that looks gorgeous, that will be my new objective.

Thanks to all!