• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this a Gen 116500 Daytona Dial?

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
hello guys, i wanted to buy this genuine dial from Chrono24 but i need to be sure about authenticity, what do you think?
is the lume ok? because it seems greenish in a picture, and blueish in the other.

ITVYb.png

ISBE3.png

IT6U2.png

ISqEs.png

IS7Gp.png

Roler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/17
Hey I was looking at the same one yesterday on chrono24.com as well. Possibly the same ref. dial. Well to me it looks greenish on both. Blue is different from this for sure. If the photo's are ligit.

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Hey I was looking at the same one yesterday on chrono24.com as well. Possibly the same ref. dial. Well to me it looks greenish on both. Blue is different from this for sure. If the photo's are ligit.

yeah, what do you think tho? could have it been relumed in the wrong way? or is it definitely a replica? the backside looks fine though.

Roler

6/12/17
Is really difficult to say from photo's. Maybe typo, but everyone knows this is the most wanted 116520 in all generations.
It does look gen to me as I'm a huge daytona fan and especially 116520 model.
But it's not an advice, it's only how I interpret from the pictures.

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Is really difficult to say from photo's. Maybe typo, but everyone knows this is the most wanted 116520 in all generations.
It does look gen to me as I'm a huge daytona fan and especially 116520 model.

yes i agree with that, here are some more pics, i really hope it's indeed gen, i'm a bit scared of that lume, but still

ITaRQ.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hibee999

20/10/15
It’s a 116520 with super luminova (green) lume. The seller isn’t a trusted seller on Chrono24 so no escrow payment service and they likely won’t intervene if you have any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
It’s a 116520 with super luminova (green) lume. The seller isn’t a trusted seller on Chrono24 so no escrow payment service and they likely won’t intervene if you have any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

is there any way to use the escrow payment service? can't we use it even if he's a private seller?

Roler

6/12/17
For parts better go for a trusted seller with at least a few years on chrono24. Japan are quite a few trusted seller with history. Try that source.

lukko

Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
Looks perfectly legit to me. Just the superluminova versione of this (first 116520 series without engraving reahut and old clasp).

On this dial we can see a different subdials compared to chromalight version, that are more matte and with "gold" effect, and not shiny bright chrome light the chromalight version.

On the superluminova version you can find alway the back that is with gold color o the superluminova version, and chromalight has silver/dark color on the back.

Reactions: nothingelse

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Looks perfectly legit to me. Just the superluminova versione of this (first 116520 series without engraving reahut and old clasp).

On this dial we can see a different subdials compared to chromalight version, that are more matte and with "gold" effect, and not shiny bright chrome light the chromalight version.

On the superluminova version you can find alway the back that is with gold color o the superluminova version, and chromalight has silver/dark color on the back.

thank you so much for your answer, thank you for the clarification! it's fine if it's not the newest model, it's actually better for me :) !

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
The crown looks like white gold

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Or I could be mistaken, hard to tell

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk