• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone ordered from Toro Bravo before?

Waaatches

22/5/17
London UK
Hi Guys,

so I ordered my ARF 116610LN from Toro bravo. Was provided a tracking number Thursday morning. When I checked the DHL site, it says 'Shipment information received' and origin of service Bahrain - Manama. I checked again today and it still says the same thing. I believe the watch has not been shipped yet or the parcel has not been picked up or dropped to DHL yet. Has anyone experienced this before? How long in general will I have to wait till I get the watch or an update from DHL?

thanks you and sorry if this topic has been covered before.

DJ Woody

Known Member
5/8/18
London
Not with Toro but from experience it can still take a week. The shipping order has been processed to get it to you and your country but it has not been given to them by the preceding shipping company or shipper.

Patience, you are on the home stretch!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
There is a thread on this topic. johnlogan was first to point this out and underlying reasons are China vs USA issues I believe.

Your order will be shipped to Bahrain and the reshipped to the final destination. Expect mid next week for a concrete update.

Or dig up the thread which Mr Logan started

Reactions: johnlogan

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Best advice is to just forget about it for a couple weeks. Tracking is spotty at best anyway so just don't bother. Odds are excellent that you will get the watch in a few weeks or less. Toro Bravo is a good dealer. They know what they are doing and they are going to make it right anyway even if it got lost or seized or whatever