• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PANERAI versions ?|

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I have been looking at the consensual list and trying to decipher the ALE list . However there seems to more than one version of the same watch knocking about ? I am interested in getting a PAM088 the consensual list says the best version is the ' NOOB O series ' . I have found the watch on two different TD websites both described as Noob O series GMT best edition , same colour strap, same a7750 movement etc . However one is priced at $328 , while one is priced at $198 ? I viewed a thread on RWG where members said there is more than one PAM111 Noon V4 knocking about , and that is why they are priced differently( some TD 's $248 , some $328 ) ? So are these two different watches (PAM088) ?

I know these are meant to be like hens teeth now( PAM section ) . Though both TD's showing ' in stock ' LOL . I have emailed both accordingly.

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Sorted it myself , same watch TD selling off last stock he says this watch is now discontinued ?

Thanks for the help guys , i can always rely on the good people of RWI.