• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The wait....????

Here4watches

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
21/5/17
So I’m a fairly irregular poster here at RWI

However I have been a member here for a while and I frequently visit the site. Check up on the scene etc...

I have just placed an order with Ryan for let’s say the 60th time? lol

and I was explaining to a friend the feeling you get and I was trying to use one word to describe the feeling !?

would love to hear what you guys would describe it as !

that warm fuzzy feeling awaiting QC and arrival etc !

One word answers boys and girls ! Xx

here4
x

Reactions: Ams55557

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
The waiting game is never easy, even after being 10+ years in the hobby, having owned more than 100 watches and currently owning ~60 of them.
Checking the tracking nr. a couple of times per day, waiting the postman the day you know it will be delivered and once receiving it “playing” with it for days..

Here4watches

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
21/5/17
That’s a good word “playing”

I’ve placed an order for a friend who’s used to DHGATE rep quality, so was just excited for him

and I unfortunately don’t think it changes no matter how many times you buy one lol!

Thanks for the response.

RTL2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
The word I would use is "magical". It is like being 7 years old and waiting for Christmas again. You know the big day is coming, and time just seems to stand still. When I see the package is out for delivery from the tracking, every hour seems to drag.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
So I’m a fairly irregular poster here at RWI

However I have been a member here for a while and I frequently visit the site. Check up on the scene etc...

I have just placed an order with Ryan for let’s say the 60th time? lol

and I was explaining to a friend the feeling you get and I was trying to use one word to describe the feeling !?

would love to hear what you guys would describe it as !

that warm fuzzy feeling awaiting QC and arrival etc !

One word answers boys and girls ! Xx

here4
x

Hey man. Why have you been no-saled? What did you do?