• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just purchased my first rep!

Kane1506

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/9/18
Afternoon

Been browsing RWI for weeks and learnt so much from the topics. Must of changed my mind 3 or 4 times on what I was going to order after numerous topics. Was set on the ARF SUB up until yesterday as I really liked the watch and the quality of the rep however I preferred the polished bracelet which this does not have.

After much deliberation I ordered the GMT Master ii black ceramic noob v8 from Angus and prime time. So far so good as his team emailed me pretty much straight away and my cc payment has been accepted today.

Below is the watch I ordered

https://puretime.io/gmt-master-ii-116710-ln-black-ceramic-1-1-noob-best-edition-a2836-v8.html

I’ll post pics when I receive QC and then when it’s on my wrist.

Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

RTL2

12/9/18
Nice watch, and you chose the right movement! The correct hand stack movement is a timebomb and best avoided.

Kane1506

11/9/18
I have received my QC pics already! I am away on holiday so can’t log on the laptop but how can I post pictures in this thread using the app, I would appreciate it if anyone can look over and see if there is anything I’m missing and if the watch is good to go, just as this is my first rep ever.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

FK1million

9/8/18
Good choice, will look out for the pics once you post them, what was the estimated time frame for delivery?

Kane1506

11/9/18
Good choice, will look out for the pics once you post them, what was the estimated time frame for delivery?

I cant work out how to post them off my phone as the app says pics are disabled.

I’m in the Uk and Angus’s have said around 1 week.

Sent from the RWI App

Kane1506

11/9/18
gXSVNK

Kane1506

11/9/18
no posting QC pics without reading the rules of what is ok and what is not, this is not...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kane1506

11/9/18
im sorry I have made a right mess of uploading
those pics but hopefully I got there in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Kane1506 you may not post QC pics with vague questions like this. Please go read the rules and figure out what is ok and what is not ok. Thank you.

Kane1506

11/9/18
And sorry another post, my question is around the colour of the numbers around the bezel, are they normally that dark colour as I just imagined them to be a lot brighter.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Kane1506

11/9/18
Kane1506 you may not post QC pics with vague questions like this. Please go read the rules and figure out what is ok and what is not ok. Thank you.

You are right I realised my mistake just after I posted the final post, I got all flustered trying to sort out the pictures!

Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
You can ask them to regulate it for you. Everything else looks good to me.

Reactions: Kane1506

SCShrek

SpoonFeeder
7/9/18
South Carolina, US
Kane,

Can you tell me about your experience with Jennifer? I too am trying to purchase my first replica. I chose the Daytona Rollie with the ice blue face and the new SA4130 movement (https://puretime.io/daytona-116506-...tion-ice-blue-dial-on-ss-bracelet-sa4130.html). It's expensive for a replica but after completing the order for $633, my VISA showed being billed for $685.44. When I inquired, she sent this email:

"I am sorry that this overcharge happened to you. This happens because the payment processor we use
to process credit card orders actually only accepts money in our local currency, CNY(RMB).
We have our prices set in $/USD on our website because that is a currency that everyone knows.
So what happens is that there is a currency conversion from your local currency into our currency,
this sometimes results in an excess charge when there are exchange rate fluctuations (money does not go to us)."

This is worrisome because the fee was not listed anywhere on their site or during check out and I used my travel VISA which waves exchanges on my end. I really dont mind paying the extra $50 but I want to make sure this is the norm as I hate to be taken advantage of. I ordered the day before yesterday but still havent seen QC phots which I attribute to one of three reasons: 1. They want to make sure we work out this exchange difference 2. The VISA charge is still pending so they are waiting for it to post 3. They dont have it readily available.

Anyway, if anyone else can shed some light on their practices and this fee, that would be great.

And Kane, sorry to hijack your thread, that's an awesome looking watch.

Kane1506

11/9/18
Kane,

Can you tell me about your experience with Jennifer? I too am trying to purchase my first replica. I chose the Daytona Rollie with the ice blue face and the new SA4130 movement (https://puretime.io/daytona-116506-...tion-ice-blue-dial-on-ss-bracelet-sa4130.html). It's expensive for a replica but after completing the order for $633, my VISA showed being billed for $685.44. When I inquired, she sent this email:

"I am sorry that this overcharge happened to you. This happens because the payment processor we use
to process credit card orders actually only accepts money in our local currency, CNY(RMB).
We have our prices set in $/USD on our website because that is a currency that everyone knows.
So what happens is that there is a currency conversion from your local currency into our currency,
this sometimes results in an excess charge when there are exchange rate fluctuations (money does not go to us)."

This is worrisome because the fee was not listed anywhere on their site or during check out and I used my travel VISA which waves exchanges on my end. I really dont mind paying the extra $50 but I want to make sure this is the norm as I hate to be taken advantage of. I ordered the day before yesterday but still havent seen QC phots which I attribute to one of three reasons: 1. They want to make sure we work out this exchange difference 2. The VISA charge is still pending so they are waiting for it to post 3. They dont have it readily available.

Anyway, if anyone else can shed some light on their practices and this fee, that would be great.

And Kane, sorry to hijack your thread, that's an awesome looking watch.

No worries mate, I have found them to be super helpful and efficient to be honest mate no hiccups or problems.

Sent from the RWI App

Lostbob

Looking Around
18/9/18
gwbmcse,

I ordered the same one on the 24-25th and they sent me QC pics this am. Looks great so far. Is 5.2s/d good? does this mean its off by 5.2 seconds a day?

Pedruino

20/9/18
Hi, did you have a good experience with puretime? is it a reliable seller? thank you