• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Urban Gentry

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Another youtuber keeping it real (for the moment) is Roman Sharf: he's a dealer, more CRM than Watchbox in terms of type of watches, but he's not as pretentious and gives off a better vibe, not to mention he gives many more interesting insights in the industry

Reactions: TagHeuerFan1963

old_man

Renowned Member
23/2/14
Haha I totally enjoyed reading these posts. IMO Urban Gentry is much worse than Archie Luxury, Archie is unbearable but at least he is not far off the truth, and this guy is just full of vague arguments that don’t stand up. But I have to say, the worst I’ve seen has got to be Theo and Harris...I don’t care about whether he is right or not, making vids after vids with NO ACTUAL WATCH and babble on for 40 minutes is really trying too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
+ 1 for watchfinder videos.

This is one that led me to the dark side, though kudos to them for saying it like it is / it takes balls - which is what TGV does not / has not.

Another recent favourite - always good advice from them.

Reactions: Pyknic

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
I remember when he got his Sub and kept referring to it as his "Subbie" and "Subsie". What a little tool.

For very well done watch reviews, check out Armand the Watch Guy. One of my favorites on YouTube

I second that. Armand is great, lots of information on his channel.

Kraaken

Horology Curious
4/2/17
The sea
At least his intros are no longer 3 minutes long, but he is still annoying af in my opinion

Last edited: