• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Urban Gentry

Mrlicks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Liverpool
Don't get me started on the "finger click"
Bet his bird/fella are fucking dying to slap him every time he opens his gob.

Pyknic

24/10/17

Pyknic

24/10/17
He honestly might be worse. He tries to make all of his videos about what he thinks the watch world is supposed to be about (craftsmanship, art, etc.) but if you really pick apart the things he says and his ideas about it all he only cares about how much the watch costs and that's the only value to him. He also seems to judge people's entire personality and worth by how much their watch costs. Dude seems totally wack to me.

I don't mind this guy. There's something about him which i like, i think maybe because he come across genuine. But I wish he'd stop going on about his fucking Explorer.

Reactions: lcsrep11

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
TGV is ok, I liked him a lot more when he just started his channel, used to review only affordables and did a lot of collaborations (e.g. with Federico). Then he got famous, started falling out with other youtube personalities and in general started behaving more like a snobbish dick. I still watch him from time to time but only if the video is about something I'm really interested on.

On a side note, my favourite watch channel on youtube, by far, is watchfinder: amazing camera work, a voice worth of a documentary channel, and always an interesting story or take on the watch at hand.

Tim's reviews on the Watchbox are also pretty good, but they are just that, a bit dry IMO.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Dude's a cheese ball. He said buying reps is supporting terrorism, yet doesn't see an issue with diamonds.

I bet the stink muffin smells like cheap aftershave.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
He probably saw this video and concluded that that's how fake watches are assembled in China. LOL :rofl:

Reactions: pcghill

nvrp813

Known Member
3/9/18
USA
I remember when he got his Sub and kept referring to it as his "Subbie" and "Subsie". What a little tool.

For very well done watch reviews, check out Armand the Watch Guy. One of my favorites on YouTube

Midnightx

17/3/17
Watchfinder is seriously killer but I'm sure you all know that by now. They're pretty much all I use for watch content at this point, the quality never ceases to amaze.

Pyknic

24/10/17
Watchfinder is great!!! I swear to god it’s Alan Davies.. even emailed them and asked but got no answer.

loved that show.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
I don't mind this guy. There's something about him which i like, i think maybe because he come across genuine. But I wish he'd stop going on about his fucking Explorer.

He doesn't seem to know much about watches though. Also he seems to be a Rolex fan boy who can't afford more Rolex watches - at the moment. I'm sure as the channel grows there will be more Rolex watches added to his collection.

Reactions: Midnightx

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Watchfinder is indeed very nice. Nice topics and variety of watches. Tim from Govberg has by far the most watch knowledge but the guy is like a robot thus a little hard for me to watch for more than 3 minutes.

JERhoudin

Certified
13/5/16
Thoughts on CRM Jewelers? He proves the English don't have the exclusive on watch douchery, especially since transitioning to a lifestyle vlog with his merry band of beards. But the flock of sheeple are building.
Like Mosso he also commits the indoor sunglasses sin, but at least the others feature close-ups of the actual watches in their reviews.
Begs the question why in the hell do I watch any of these damn channels, Watchfinder being the obvious exception?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
He is a sqaule fanboy. I have seen a good number of his videos and must say, I didn't hate him in the past but now he is super annoying. especially with his schwartcuff's