• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Moped gang who knifed financier for £75k watch

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
I rarely leave Buckingham Palace for these exact reasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddfbe98de4ea7d64603c63d762efe739.gif

Reactions: Phil G

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Its not Enough for these kids now to rely on the fear of a knife to get what they want from thier victims . They stab you literally for the fun of it now aswell, even when you give them what they want. No lie, they tally up the scores of how many people they’ve knifed.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Spitfire63

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
You're perfectly right. These thieving parasitic scum only crawled out of the sewers once Sadik Khan was elected. Before that London was a true crime free paradise.

Fucking idiot.

I agree with you. But I wouldnt use such forceful words to describe Super Khan. The Lefts and the Libs, could take significant umbrage. For using much milder terminology, national leaders have been termed bigot or rascist! :) :)

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I agree with you. But I wouldnt use such forceful words to describe Super Khan. The Lefts and the Libs, could take significant umbrage. For using much milder terminology, national leaders have been termed bigot or rascist! :) :)

So you think London was a crime free paradise before Khan was elected ?

Reactions: pfrist

reptime101

15/9/18
damn should have just gave it up in the first place,

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Crime always rises in times of austerity . The 2008 crash happened and the government announced everybody is going to have to tighten our belts . By tighten 'our' belts they don't mean the rich or any of them . They mean us the hoi polloi , so public sector funding gets cut , benefits get cut , taxes go up , wages freeze , social housing gets shelved , youth projects get cut etc etc .

​​​Historically it's not that London hasn't always been a violent city . Parts of London were some of the most dangerous and squalid places in the world during Victorian Britain . It has always been a city of the ' haves' and ' have nots' living side by side.

Any how's I have no such problems myself , being a violent criminal who has been sectioned under the mental health act .

cheeky

Renowned Member
16/8/15
The reason crime nationwide is soaring is because of a lack police, increased poverty and lack of proper rehabilitation.

Sadiq Khan has nothing to do with those.

Repeated reelection of of conservative governments bringing public sector cut after public sector cut is the reason things aren’t improving.

You can’t just tell the police to catch more criminals without giving them the means to do so.

People wouldn’t turn to crime so readily if there wasn’t such a vast divide in rich and poor. You need welfare and wage increases to reduce the wealth gap.

You need money to fund rehabilitation programs, drug programs, youth programs.

You don’t get any of these things whilst cutting public spending.

Yeah I know all this. My point was I think Sadiq Khan is doing a shit job. When you see him on interviews his priorities are completely wrong, the most vocal I’ve ever seen him was during the trump protest mostly because they don’t like each other, he will do interviews about pollution but when asked about the rise of knife crime he diverts and blames others. If he had his priorities right he’d be more vocal about pushing to change police powers and just in general more pro active in how to tackle this rise of moped crime and stabbings

Yes sadiq Khan isn’t directly to blame but when I see him on an interview pushing for all electric car zones and talking about banning wood burning stoves it just annoys me. The guy is a pussy and needs to grow some balls. When he first come on to the job I saw him as a future prime minister but the guy has proved to be a complete waste of space. We can agree to disagree on this one. It’s clear you like him and I don’t

Back on topic London isn’t unsafe in general, there’s just and uprise of crime which has been noticeable and needs addressing. And of course there’s a huge divide between the mega rich (which London attracts thousands of) and the poor but the vast majority of people are in between those levels with most living very well and live in London out of choice. There’s not some rich/poor divide there’s all manners of wealth levels

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Phil G

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
So you think London was a crime free paradise before Khan was elected ?

I am sure it was not. But I think the same underlying situation gave rise to both, election of an ultra liberal and increase of crime. When the population votes for liberals, they expect certain policies implemented, which have certain side effects. If they vote for ultra conservatives, there could be tougher law enforcement policies which could see a reduction in crime, but then there will be other side effects.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Crime always rises in times of austerity . The 2008 crash happened and the government announced everybody is going to have to tighten our belts . By tighten 'our' belts they don't mean the rich or any of them . They mean us the hoi polloi , so public sector funding gets cut , benefits get cut , taxes go up , wages freeze , social housing gets shelved , youth projects get cut etc etc .

​​​Historically it's not that London hasn't always been a violent city . Parts of London were some of the most dangerous and squalid places in the world during Victorian Britain . It has always been a city of the ' haves' and ' have nots' living side by side.

Any how's I have no such problems myself , being a violent criminal who has been sectioned under the mental health act .

"Any how's I have no such problems myself , being a violent criminal who has been sectioned under the mental health act ."

i'm curious about this, care to share?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Dafuq ?

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Appreciate Raddave 's "Dafuq"! Did you mistype chocolito in your last sentence? If you didnt, thats just fine. You have valuable feedback to present on this topic.

Also, fully agree with tripdog ' s statement "Not so much to do with the number of Police, more to do with what they are or aren't allowed to do in order to catch thieves on mopeds/scooters...". Thats what I tried to say that election outcomes correlate to policies and realities.

I have no idea of London ground issues. I visited London 20 years or more ago. The only correlation we can get from this subject topic is that the fine gentleman who lost his PP in a violent incident might consider wearing a fake the next time around. He as an individual cant control policies, but can fully determine what he is willing to lose.

A specific question: do knife attacks (or muggings in general) increase in a region after they allow concealed carry? Or they reduce? A very specific question, not to be confused with mass shootings.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Dude needs to re-word 'reward' as 'bounty' and put £20k on their heads. Once word gets out, those fools are getting hogtied and delivered to his door. Along with their moped.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Would you rather wear a solid gold Rolex around the roughest neighbourhoods in London or the roughest parts of the following major cities:

New York
L.A
Chicago
Atlanta
Paris

Mr_SD

Known Member
6/3/18
The reason crime nationwide is soaring is because of a lack police, increased poverty and lack of proper rehabilitation.

Sadiq Khan has nothing to do with those.

Repeated reelection of of conservative governments bringing public sector cut after public sector cut is the reason things aren’t improving.

You can’t just tell the police to catch more criminals without giving them the means to do so.

People wouldn’t turn to crime so readily if there wasn’t such a vast divide in rich and poor. You need welfare and wage increases to reduce the wealth gap.

You need money to fund rehabilitation programs, drug programs, youth programs.

You don’t get any of these things whilst cutting public spending.

WHY do you think the Tories have had to make so many cuts? They inherited a broken , debt ridden U.K from the labour goverment. Labour borowed and borrowed and borrowed, then 2008 hit us...

No goverement will ever get it totally right in reality...

London is one of the most diverse and beautiul countries in the world, there are just certain sectors of society and culture that decide they should take what they want rather than earning it.

Kdawggy

Known Member
3/4/18
WHY do you think the Tories have had to make so many cuts?

They didn't. The Tories cling to austerity out of ideology, not out of any kind of fiscal responsibility.

The two economists who wrote the paper the entire austerity policy is based on have since distanced themselves from it and admitted it won't work, and the chief economist of the IMF (an organisation who never subscribed to the benefits of austerity in the first place) has issued a statement admitting they didn't understand quite how much of a devastating effect it would have on the economy.

Don't kid yourself that the Tories are doing it for your own good - they firmly believe if you're forced to use food banks to feed your kids, it's probably your own fault for not being born rich. They're a party who, as it has just come to light, spent £200million stopping sick and disabled people from claiming benefits. When you're spending more money trying to stop something than it costs to just let it happen, at some point you need to admit it's ideologically driven.

There are just certain sectors of society and culture that decide they should take what they want rather than earning it.

Are you talking about the relative handful of people fraudulently claiming a few hundred extra in benefits each week, or the bankers/tax dodgers/Tory party donors claiming millions? Just curious.

Reactions: SadProfessor

Mr_SD

Known Member
6/3/18
They didn't. The Tories cling to austerity out of ideology, not out of any kind of fiscal responsibility.

The two economists who wrote the paper the entire austerity policy is based on have since distanced themselves from it and admitted it won't work, and the chief economist of the IMF (an organisation who never subscribed to the benefits of austerity in the first place) has issued a statement admitting they didn't understand quite how much of a devastating effect it would have on the economy.

Don't kid yourself that the Tories are doing it for your own good - they firmly believe if you're forced to use food banks to feed your kids, it's probably your own fault for not being born rich. They're a party who, as it has just come to light, spent £200million stopping sick and disabled people from claiming benefits. When you're spending more money trying to stop something than it costs to just let it happen, at some point you need to admit it's ideologically driven.

Are you talking about the relative handful of people fraudulently claiming a few hundred extra in benefits each week, or the bankers/tax dodgers/Tory party donors claiming millions? Just curious.

Left wing Corbyn nonsense ...

its Not about being born anything you make you own chances. Most people are not fed wealth or success on a platter... you work hard , you play hard you might make it

Last edited:

Kdawggy

Known Member
3/4/18
Left wing Corbyn nonsense ...

its Not about being born anything you make you own chances. Most people are not fed wealth or success on a platter... you work hard , you play hard you might make it

Aye except you've not actually refuted what I said with any kind of verifiable data, just replied with something that looks like it was copy and pasted from the Daily Mail comments section.

teddy2018

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/10/17
Such a crazy world we live in could happen in any country and in any city. London has dug it self a hole and can’t get out of the trouble that it has got it self in!! The government thinks it knows what’s best but just makes it worse and makes the hole bigger....they paint a nice picture for tourists but when you live there it’s a whole different store. It’s very sad to say but I would never live in London ever again I was born and raised there