• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help required

Adam270

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/18
Redcar northeast England
Hi I am after some help after today my dad and mam saw my arf sub and could not believe it was a rep and now my dad wants a omega James Bond edition and my mam wants a Rolex so could somebody put me in the right direction of which are the best out of the box omega and best Rolex ladies thanks .
i know I will probably get shot down for this for not searching previous posts. But it took me months of searching for me to buy a arf sub so if anybody can help me out it would be great fully recieved thank you in advance and I will start doing some reading in the mean time thanks

Dan2018

Known Member
19/8/18
U.K.
VSF is noted to be good: the dial isn’t the best thought, perhaps it’s worth holding on for now as the movement is fine so they can only improve that. The Cartier recommendation is solid, it’s a great rep.

Adam270

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/18
Redcar northeast England
VSF is noted to be good: the dial isn’t the best thought, perhaps it’s worth holding on for now as the movement is fine so they can only improve that. The Cartier recommendation is solid, it’s a great rep.

Are you saying that the movement isn't very good and that needs improving or are you saying that the dial requires improvement thanks

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
While it has flaws, I don’t know if a James Bond omega that it currently easily available.

The other sea masters are pretty solid but they may not be from a specific James Bond film.

Dan2018

Known Member
19/8/18
U.K.
It’s the dial mate that needs improving. The movement is a new movement and not quite tried and tested yet, but the consensus on it is it’s a good quality movement.

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Hi I am after some help after today my dad and mam saw my arf sub and could not believe it was a rep and now my dad wants a omega James Bond edition and my mam wants a Rolex so could somebody put me in the right direction of which are the best out of the box omega and best Rolex ladies thanks .
i know I will probably get shot down for this for not searching previous posts. But it took me months of searching for me to buy a arf sub so if anybody can help me out it would be great fully recieved thank you in advance and I will start doing some reading in the mean time thanks
Your mom could use an ARF 36mm datejust. It's the best Rolex datejust ootb.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
My mam only has small wrists so is there a good 28 MM Rolex available
thanks for all the help

In short no . If you want a small watch still go for a Cartier Ballon Bleu V6 ( V6F) factory do a 28mm version with a Ronda Quartz . I take it being a female your mom won't want a automatic watch LOL. The 42mm version of the watch is considered a NWBIG Super Rep , the 28mm isn't far behind . Currently listed as joining their big brother but need more feedback .Also miles cheaper than the version you have previously been directed to above by Ams . You could practically buy both watches for the price of that watch . Any TD will be able to get for you . Latest V2 version MOP dial $198 with diamond bezel (lol)$218 .

If want a 28mm Datejust ! I think last time there was a discussion on here the BP factory versions were deemed the best with a clone ETA .

The VSF Spectre 8400 Ams has linked is currently the best OOTB version .

Last edited: