• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Direct ??

Jamos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/13
Uk
Thought as much...thanks for confirming

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Reactions: johnlogan

Jamos

21/11/13
Uk
I wouldn’t know ?...however thanks for your informative shit response in clarifying. I promise I won’t insult your intelligence by asking silly questions in future !

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I wouldn’t know ?...however thanks for your informative shit response in clarifying. I promise I won’t insult your intelligence by asking silly questions in future !

Excellent ! - see you in 5 years ?

Jamos

21/11/13
Uk
Great ! Have you any more informative advice ?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Sure have, but I've been told to cut back on the bad language.

Reactions: RepPossessed

Jamos

21/11/13
Uk
No worries, good luck with it and all the best.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I am wondering if this is one of the campaigns from this seller to be first on Google search when searching Noob watches.
I remember when my aunt launched her bakery shop website in Boston, she asked all her friends and family to routinely click and visit the website so her website would show up first on Google.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I am wondering if this is one of the campaigns from this seller to be first on Google search when searching Noob watches.
I remember when my aunt launched her bakery shop website in Boston, she asked all her friends and family to routinely click and visit the website so her website would show up first on Google.

Was she the one selling the MaryJane cupcakes ?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Lol I cannot even remember his name now but that guy has cropped up many times on RWI in various guises. Tony maybe? What we do know from people who buy from him is the quality and service is inconsistent so the likelihood of him attaining TD status here is slim to none.

To answer the original question, Noob factory or any Fake illegal watch factory do not have a website.

Reactions: Jamos and johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Does the Sinaloa Cartel, or the Juarez Cartel have a website where you can buy the drugs directly ?

No, because the idea is silly - just as silly as Noob, BP, ARF and all the others having a website where you can buy direct.

That looks like Mr Zhang Wei, the owner of the Noob Factory, overlooking his steel rod 904L surplus!

https://www.chinanoobwatch.com/content/23-our-noob-factory

The Sinaloa Cartel has since discontinued all their fancy websites but are still using instagram - I have reached out to the there inquiring about about an order. I was surprised to find out that the Sinaloa Cartel are also into watches.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17

That looks like Mr Zhang Wei, the owner of the Noob Factory, overlooking his steel rod 904L surplus!

https://www.chinanoobwatch.com/content/23-our-noob-factory

The Sinaloa Cartel has since discontinued all their fancy websites but are still using instagram - I have reached out to the there inquiring about about an order. I was surprised to find out that the Sinaloa Cartel are also into watches.

Interesting. This website does look a bit different than those random scam sites. Take a look at the ladies PP and IWC aquatimers, as the site does offer some different products than our TDs.

I guess that the Noob factory and other major factories have some connections with the local administration or local SOEs. I happen to work in the industry of infrastructure and I know how much such a nice and spacious steel workshop can cost. It is probably beyond the reach of private enterprises without the acquiescence of local administration in this.

I do believe that the factories are indeed located somewhere other than GZ, but still in that province. I will plan to stop by that city next time when I visit Guangdong. They have got some nice workshops in their factory.

Reactions: Jamos