• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Payment Options

Watchthis23

Looking Around
15/7/18
NC
Do any of the TDs take PayPal right off the bat ? I have a tried to order a Watch for a while now through in time and Ryan has been most helpful and answered back every email very quickly for months. The problem is my cc won't go through and even tried calling my bank ahead of time and Ryan suggested bitcoin which I do not use or have, and my bank wants $50 for international bank wire, that's on top of the cost of the watch so I don't know what to do. Ryan said if our first transaction goes smoothly we can do our future orders with PayPal and I appreciate that, but wouldn't be easier just to let me pay with my PayPal? It's one payment method that is s sure thing for buyer and seller. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Do any of the TDs take PayPal right off the bat ? I have a tried to order a Watch for a while now through in time and Ryan has been most helpful and answered back every email very quickly for months. The problem is my cc won't go through and even tried calling my bank ahead of time and Ryan suggested bitcoin which I do not use or have, and my bank wants $50 for international bank wire, that's on top of the cost of the watch so I don't know what to do. Ryan said if our first transaction goes smoothly we can do our future orders with PayPal and I appreciate that, but wouldn't be easier just to let me pay with my PayPal? It's one payment method that is s sure thing for buyer and seller. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Unfortunately, no. Because there are many crooks and scammers out there, often TDs with Paypal are charged back by the scammers as soon as the package sent. So, TDs are very cautious with newbies.

nole4ever

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/14
United States
From my experience, they will only take PayPal from repeat customers. They have to cover themselves from scammers and impatient newbies.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
My experience is that they are now trying to avoid PayPal, apparently some dealers paypals got blocked

Wysłane z mojego BBB100-2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Use western union. I find it to be very easy & I think all TD's will accept WU. Do it once or twice & most will then let you use paypal

Reactions: efajri

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Use western union. I find it to be very easy & I think all TD's will accept WU. Do it once or twice & most will then let you use paypal

I agree WU is very easy to use, but the number of TDs that accept WU is dwindling.