• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anybody ever use 702watches.com? Apparently its a CONUS based company

pip72

21/2/19
I ordered a Submariner from this site and it broke within a week of using it. I sent it back and it took over a month to fix. I received it again and it stopped within a week of having it. I sent it back again and Jeff said that he would have to give me a different watch so I chose the AP Royal Oak this watch is stable but it was a used one that he had in his inventory. I had order also a Rolex Milgauss and Jeff said that the second hand broke and that he would have to wait to get another part. I waited a month and nothing so I contacted him again and he said he would let me use a loaner so he sent me a Richard mille RM11 which is a stable watch I asked him if I could purchase this one and he agreed first they started out at 1300.00 and I got him down to 600.00. He then said that I would have to file a claim with PayPal because his account was frozen due to replica sales. I file a claim and got my money back for the Milgauss which he sold me for 800.00. I asked him what type of movement the watches have and he does not answer the question and gives one word reply's which is very shady. I agree he is probably acting as a proxy business and selling replica's from China for twice the price.

I finally opened the case back for the AP Royal Oak Rubber Clad the movement was actually perfect compared the original movement. So at least I got a good watch in this whole process but what really turned me off was the bad communication I would send a message and it would take literally a week to get a "One Word Response" .

pip72

21/2/19
I just check that "amazing" whatever site, they try to sell VSF omega PO GMT for $900????!!! Not just over price, they don't even have real picture of the watch, they steal gen pictures from anywhere oline, I bet they don't even have any watches on they hand, they just drop and ship from china, it's Bullshit....
Ship from US?? Sounds ship from my ass!! Lol

Yes they wont answer any questions in regards to specifics of the watch. I ask him which factory his watches were shipped from and I heard crickets. I then asked are these from the noob factory? and all I got was "Those are China" response then I asked where are you getting these from? and I didn't get any response at all. I would just order direct from a rep in china at least the communicate better than this Jack Ass. The lack of communication is on purpose to cover up his what he is really doing which is being a over priced front he does not fix watches he just orders replacement moments.

jjkrc

Looking Around
18/3/19
I went ahead and purchased The Batman, paid $1000. It took "Jeff" one month to ship the watch , another five days for USPS to deliver. I was really blown away with the quality, workmanship and weight of the watch, it looks and feels like the real one. Two days after receiving the watch the set screw on the Bracelet started loosening up and working itself out, ( Undenounced to me) it wasn't until I was putting on a jacket and the screw caught on the sleeve and bent the claps. I spent the next 16 days calling, texting and emailing "Jeff" about this until he finally responded with "return the Bracelet and I'll repair it. I sent it back UPS with a paid UPS return shipping as well, this was 11/18. It's now 3/19 and have not received the Bracelet. So buyer beware.

Reactions: pip72

hm11esh

4/9/18
Not a TD on this forum. Have seen a YouTube video from this seller and they are charging 3 times the amount for the watch that can be obtained from our TD.

Let it be an expensive lesson learnt

pip72

21/2/19
I went ahead and purchased The Batman, paid $1000. It took "Jeff" one month to ship the watch , another five days for USPS to deliver. I was really blown away with the quality, workmanship and weight of the watch, it looks and feels like the real one. Two days after receiving the watch the set screw on the Bracelet started loosening up and working itself out, ( Undenounced to me) it wasn't until I was putting on a jacket and the screw caught on the sleeve and bent the claps. I spent the next 16 days calling, texting and emailing "Jeff" about this until he finally responded with "return the Bracelet and I'll repair it. I sent it back UPS with a paid UPS return shipping as well, this was 11/18. It's now 3/19 and have not received the Bracelet. So buyer beware.

Yes totally, I finally received my Milgauss and the crown is super wobbly and will not screw down all the way he sends out watches that will gradually break. He his a con man scammer.

pip72

21/2/19
I mean what's odd about the company is that their Rolex pieces have gen reversal wheels or something? That seems kinda like a load of BS but for now I'm gonna pass on 702watches

Your lucky you did, I ordered a watch that Jeff Said that had a genuine swiss ETA 2824 all I got was a Chinese clone with a stem that was to long and the movement was not even mounted in the case and was rattling around.

pip72

21/2/19
Well now I am SOL and have to get the movement replaced on my Milgauss any suggestions on something reliable and higher quality that will fit?​

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
I dont understand why people even ordered, its 2019 and one search for rep watches will bring people to here and its sister sites. This guy has balls running a rep watch selling business out of the US also, give it a year at max and its gonna be dead. I bet hes on here somewhere.