• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anybody ever use 702watches.com? Apparently its a CONUS based company

wintersx866

Known Member
12/10/16
Found these guys after watching some dude's VSF Omega Spectre review and he said he got it from there. Anybody ever order from them? Their stuff is seriously overpriced like IE VSF Omega Spectre from Puretime is $488 and from 702 its $1000 but I guess you pay for convenience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uFzYR7HMj4

Apologies if this has been touched upon before, I promise I searched

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Stick with the TD's here. Otherwise you will only end up paying higher prices for questionable quality. Not to mention, increased potential for being scammed.

Reactions: pip72 and bpbp

wintersx866

Known Member
12/10/16
Yeah... that was definitely my feeling too, I usually order from the m2m section and TDs

Thanks!

ZZsound

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/6/18
LA
I talked to the guy by phone and he "seemed' like a very knowledgeable guy. His name is Jeff and I was thinking about getting one to check out and return if its indeed a scam , prob won't though

wintersx866

Known Member
12/10/16
I mean what's odd about the company is that their Rolex pieces have gen reversal wheels or something? That seems kinda like a load of BS but for now I'm gonna pass on 702watches

Reactions: pip72

transteam

Known Member
23/6/17
If 702 had a better movement in their watches I think I would be more open to trying them.. But without a guarantee of them using a better movement.. Why bother paying double

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
There is evidence online of it being a scam site, check the youtube comments of the guy doing reviews (watch paradise)

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
"General reversing wheels." What a load of sh!t. That statement alone proves they are a scam site.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
"General reversing wheels." What a load of sh!t. That statement alone proves they are a scam site.

CsMN3.gif

Dr. Mike

Renowned Member
7/9/15
The guy on youtube make it sound like they do a service or add genuine reversing wheels. I doubt that. It seems that they get the best quality super reps and exaggerate the quality then mark them up $500. I do enjoy their reviews though.

Doc brown

Supporter
Certified
1/11/17
Its just a Noob. The clasp is ST9. I doubt anything is modified.

micksmith1987

Renowned Member
1/9/18
I watched a review of the Noob V9 Submariner from them and was considering ordering it, but sth feels off about them..

disbthai

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/11/18
they sure charge a lot but i guess because they know its the price you guy for convenience for us that are here in the state.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
they sure charge a lot but i guess because they know its the price you guy for convenience for us that are here in the state.

Come on , seriously? Double the price for convenience? How do you know they will send you a watch at all when they lie on all the rest?

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I just check that "amazing" whatever site, they try to sell VSF omega PO GMT for $900????!!! Not just over price, they don't even have real picture of the watch, they steal gen pictures from anywhere oline, I bet they don't even have any watches on they hand, they just drop and ship from china, it's Bullshit....
Ship from US?? Sounds ship from my ass!! Lol

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Found these guys after watching some dude's VSF Omega Spectre review and he said he got it from there. Anybody ever order from them? Their stuff is seriously overpriced like IE VSF Omega Spectre from Puretime is $488 and from 702 its $1000 but I guess you pay for convenience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uFzYR7HMj4

Apologies if this has been touched upon before, I promise I searched

I will tell you that YouTuber also is owner of watch shop too...
he just created fake review make people think he is an customer get the watch from that BS site... Lol

ZZsound

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/6/18
LA
He upcharges and lies and says he builds it in Vegas , total scam

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
The site/youtube channel is an instant red flag, up selling rep factory pieces.

I wouldn't say a scammer, just a con man.

pip72

21/2/19
I ordered a Submariner from this site and it broke within a week of using it. I sent it back and it took over a month to fix. I received it again and it stopped within a week of having it. I sent it back again and Jeff said that he would have to give me a different watch so I chose the AP Royal Oak this watch is stable but it was a used one that he had in his inventory. I had order also a Rolex Milgauss and Jeff said that the second hand broke and that he would have to wait to get another part. I waited a month and nothing so I contacted him again and he said he would let me use a loaner so he sent me a Richard mille RM11 which is a stable watch I asked him if I could purchase this one and he agreed first they started out at 1300.00 and I got him down to 600.00. He then said that I would have to file a claim with PayPal because his account was frozen due to replica sales. I file a claim and got my money back for the Milgauss which he sold me for 800.00. I asked him what type of movement the watches have and he does not answer the question and gives one word reply's which is very shady. I agree he is probably acting as a proxy business and selling replica's from China for twice the price.

Reactions: wubsub