• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

" N factory"

DannyBoy54

Horology Curious
23/8/18
UK
afternoon all,

is "N factory" the same as noob factory or is this something different?

cheers

DannyBoy54

Horology Curious
23/8/18
UK
what it is, ive seen a rolex sub for sale. it has a silver sticker on the face saying N with anic underneath? didnt know what that stood for

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Beware, there is a factory in China that is counterfeiting Noobs (ha ha, what goes around...) their watches are dressed up like Noobs with a silver oval sticker on the crystal reading "Super ****** N" and a rubber protector with an "N" on the bottom. These are not a Noob factory product.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

HospitalityConsultant

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/18
USA
Beware, there is a factory in China that is counterfeiting Noobs (ha ha, what goes around...) their watches are dressed up like Noobs with a silver oval sticker on the crystal reading "Super ****** N" and a rubber protector with an "N" on the bottom. These are not a Noob factory product.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Seriously? What has this world come to??!

Sent from the RWI App

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
"Beware, there is a factory in China that is counterfeiting Noobs (ha ha, what goes around...) their watches are dressed up like Noobs with a silver oval sticker on the crystal reading "Super ****** N" and a rubber protector with an "N" on the bottom. These are not a Noob factory product."

Then every noob replica watchbus sales is not real? Because on his YouTube channel a lot of them have this sticker with Super N etc.

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Gen Noob protector on left

f698d9777936050c40dfd991841804ac.jpg

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
If you go on Instagram, 90% of all those IG sellers are called “noobfactoryrolex” or “noob industry watches” “noob watches company” and the like.

Amguy1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/9/18
Rep copying a rep haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidebradford

Horology Curious
23/5/19
So how can you tell you have a NOOB rep ???? I just bought a V7 sub from a reputable dealer and it had the N rubber protection on the face and clasp

hm11esh

4/9/18
So how can you tell you have a NOOB rep ???? I just bought a V7 sub from a reputable dealer and it had the N rubber protection on the face and clasp

Real Noob watches come with the rubber protector with the N on it. So does the fake Noob. There is a difference in the rubber protector. If you scroll up you will see a comparison of both protectors

Reactions: davidebradford