• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex daytona cool hands brooklyn

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
no it‘s not! Gen is same as gen Daytona, rep is 15mm.

but the french mod company heavily modified the gen daytona. therefore it has open case back. also did see that the picture above showing side profile of gen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
here is my qc and specific concern is that

It looks like the tachymeter "60"maker on the bezel is slightly mis-aligned on the 12 o'clock position. I would like to what the other members here think about it ? I also would like to know how to make that the "60" marker and 12 o'clock position and "120" marker and 6 o'clock position are all aligned straight. Any comment please. Thanks.

c790722e21d1287bb4b8cbc4fbfbdb44.png

kebu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/16
Oh nice, didnt know this dial is available. Would be nice to have the noob clone movement

Dollhorn

4/4/18
but the french mod company heavily modified the gen daytona. therefore it has open case back. also did see that the picture above showing side profile of gen?

well, I recommend you do same as I did. Write them a message. Then they will tell you that it‘s the same thickness as gen daytona. On pictures it seems to be thicker, yes, but they can not charge 30k and lie about this topic.

And btw: its a swiss company! Geneva is in Switzerland, not France ;)

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
jrodshibuya Lets assume, for argument sake, that it is as per original and this is not a massive blunder. Even so you can always brush it.

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
vcappp The question you pose on the 60 marker on the bezel alignment is more to do with slight angle of the photo. They are perfectly aligned.

Reactions: vcappp

Roler

6/12/17
I'm not sure but it looks like it's a Miyota movement is that right? Cuz I've seen it before, specs state as Miyota. I'm pretty much into 7750 myself.

paulie__

Horology Curious
25/5/18
I just ordered one from intime. Any tips for after purchase or during quality check?