• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2,000th Post - THANKS RWI!!!!!!!

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Well this has been coming for a while, my 2000th post!!!

I can't believe it has been over 3 years since I found this community. I want to thank the admin team and the sales mods for all their hard work!!!

I hope more and more of us will decide to become Supporters and Patrons to help keep this amazing site thriving!!!

If I forget anyone, I am sorry, but here goes, big thanks first and foremost to trailboss99 for leading the way!!! And to the admin team, you guys are all amazing from Steelfish and DR3M3L and daytona4me and the rest of you, very proud to be a member of this community and appreciate all the hard work you all put in here.

To the sales team led by some of the best members on RWI from yllekp Raddave xj4sonx DocHolliday FiloViridae DreadPirateRobert QueTip tripdog occb2 and the rest who keep a keen eye out for their brothers in the sales section. Ensuring noobs are not breaking rules and scammers are caught and brigged!!! Keep up the great work you are all awesome, thank you!!!

To some of the awesome members here like BigOffshoreDaddy yodog Tucker pompompurin timnic54 Maron and the MANY MANY more of you I have interacted with, thanks for making RWI feel like home! This is truly the best community on the net. I am sorry I cannot name more of you off, but I don't want to get too long winded.

Again, thanks to RWI!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:​​​​​​​

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
On to the next 2k :cheers:

Reactions: Ralphy

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Certainly one of the good ones.....honoured to have you here with us mate.
vil2_anglais3.gif

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Wow even Steelfish flew in specially to congratulate you :)

It is a pleasure to chat with you frequently my friend. Keep up the good posts and you are always another good pair of eyes to have around :)

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Congrats Ralphy! Here's to 2K more. :drinks_cheers:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Thanks mate, we appreciate the fact that you appreciate us. This place is a lot of work for a lot of people but it's worth it!

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Congratulations! 2,000 posts !

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Way to go there Ralphy boy! I'm humbled that you think of and mention me as a positive influence in your life here...I guess I'm doing something right! Thanks friend, and here's to the next ton of posts!

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Congrats!!!!!

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
You're awesome Man! Nice to see so many familiar faces around. Thanks for all your help over the years as well man!