• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newly relleases Rolex GMT 126710 pepsi

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
Has anyone managed to get their hands on the newly released pepsi?

I got the call and should be picking mine up today all being well from my AD. SOO freaking excited.

Just curious if anyone else managed to pick one up?

Will throw pictures up when I get my hands on it :)

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Gorgeous! Last time I was at an AD, I saw the new pepsi for $9,990. How much did you pay for it?

Neuf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/18
That watch is just sooooooo cool. Very nice buy! And the Jubilee is also a great fit on the Pepsi - Looks much more classy than the Pepsi with Oyster Bracelet. Now that I start thinking about it, I wonder why there isn't a WG Pepsi with a jubilee....

And due to the fact there is a SS-Pepsi now, it might actually get repped one day...If it weren't for that red/blue cerachrom bezel. It looks really incredible in person, but I just don't believe that the colors will be accurately repped anytime soon. And if they do, that would be quite a step forward, I think.

Reactions: Herc

c2ute

3/5/11
Do you have a good relationship with the AD? Pepsi are nearly impossible to get from an Auth AD without a good relationship, hence, buying 50k in watches with them...i can't even imagine walking in an AD and walk out with a Pepsi for that price. (at least in US)

Reactions: Herc

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
Do you have a good relationship with the AD? Pepsi are nearly impossible to get from an Auth AD without a good relationship, hence, buying 50k in watches with them...i can't even imagine walking in an AD and walk out with a Pepsi for that price. (at least in US)

Yes I have a good relationship with my AD. My family and I have spent a lot of money over the years with them. I actually put my name down for a hulk or batman the day the pepsi was released and told him I would take any of the 3 he can get his hands on.. His words where it was easier to get me the Pepsi than the other two lol