• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chazing Time Singapore?

DrIch

Known Member
21/2/16
Germany
Hi guys,
i had only good experience with Chazing as my TD. Also i never ever had any problems paying via WU.
But my last order it seems to be a long time ago...few months.
i always payed WU to China (Chazing Time) now they wan't me to pay to singapore?
Anyone proceed this too or in an other country?
Just want to get sure.

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
Same thing happened to me a while ago, it's 100% OK. IIRC if the payment is above 700$, it goes to SG since their china account is limited.

oasis00

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/16
bought twice from them paying with bank transfers. no issues for me

DrIch

Known Member
21/2/16
Germany
So payment is done etc.
But there is other stuff that pisses me off. I‘m getting tired of Chazingtime. I will post when I received the watches.

Genera74

29/12/14
Just bought from them with wired transfer to Singapore. No issue

Yalan

Looking Around
18/10/18
Hi.
Just sent payment to Ken At Chazingtime as reviews good. Was a little concerned as contacted home on Chazingtime02, received a reply on Chazingtime03 and received confirmation on Chazingtime04.
Any you guys know about this

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
So payment is done etc.
But there is other stuff that pisses me off. I‘m getting tired of Chazingtime. I will post when I received the watches.

Care to share what happened?

kensk

Renowned Member
1/7/17
Norn Ireland
Hi.
Just sent payment to Ken At Chazingtime as reviews good. Was a little concerned as contacted home on Chazingtime02, received a reply on Chazingtime03 and received confirmation on Chazingtime04.
Any you guys know about this

Nothing to worry about. He just updated his website a couple of times in the past week or so.

Reactions: Yalan

Yalan

Looking Around
18/10/18
Thanks for the reassurance.
This is my first rep purchase.
Now I can look forward to my GMT Master 11