• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sea Dweller

Cami

Horology Curious
23/7/18
Hy, I would like to buy a Dweller. Waht is in your opinion the best and why. With what kind of movement?

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
There is a rolex section and a search bar, depends on what Dweller, 6 digits? 5 digits? find your gen model and look for reps of that specific model.

Mrapplebee

Known Member
18/7/17
I have the noob V2 sea dweller 4000 with ETA movement which I bought from BK. It’s an excellent watch in my opinion. I’ve just had the platinum mod done on the bezel by ussdassein so I’m just waiting on it arriving back from Germany.

I don’t think you could be disappointed with the noob V2 tbh.

Muschi_katz2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Germany
I think I got the V1 Dweller... it was back in 2009. Went swimming with it, shower, washed cars with it on, droppedit multiple time... and it’s still running like a BULL. Think it’s the best Rep I ever owned. At this point I’m going to keep it just to see how long it holds up

DeepMan

Looking Around
10/8/18
ITALY
What about the sea dweller deepsea 116660-black-arf 904l ss case-and-bracelet sh3135 ? Can anyone say something to that watch

Hi Cami, I received it last week; exactly the watch you linked and from that seller.
I've another one coming from Noob and I can see differences between the two replicas.

Overall ARF is fantastic, movement is well done and you can't see differences between the ARF and a genuine one (I took a side-by-side with a original one from a friend of mine).
The watch is the perfect one; I found only a lack on the clasp. I don't know if it's a general failure from ARF or only on my model.
It tends to open up too easily :(

This is my first impression
Hope I'll help you on your choice ;)

Bye
Andrea