Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

Announcing PICR.me , RWI's own image hosting site!
See more
See less

Sea Dweller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea Dweller

Hy, I would like to buy a Dweller. Waht is in your opinion the best and why. With what kind of movement?

There is a rolex section and a search bar, depends on what Dweller, 6 digits? 5 digits? find your gen model and look for reps of that specific model.

Comment

I have the noob V2 sea dweller 4000 with ETA movement which I bought from BK. It’s an excellent watch in my opinion. I’ve just had the platinum mod done on the bezel by ussdassein so I’m just waiting on it arriving back from Germany.

I don’t think you could be disappointed with the noob V2 tbh.

Comment

What about the sea dweller deepsea 116660-black-arf 904l ss case-and-bracelet sh3135 ? Can anyone say something to that watch

Comment

I think I got the V1 Dweller... it was back in 2009. Went swimming with it, shower, washed cars with it on, droppedit multiple time... and it’s still running like a BULL. Think it’s the best Rep I ever owned. At this point I’m going to keep it just to see how long it holds up

Comment

Originally posted by Cami View Post
            What about the sea dweller deepsea 116660-black-arf 904l ss case-and-bracelet sh3135 ? Can anyone say something to that watch
            Hi Cami, I received it last week; exactly the watch you linked and from that seller.
            I've another one coming from Noob and I can see differences between the two replicas.

Overall ARF is fantastic, movement is well done and you can't see differences between the ARF and a genuine one (I took a side-by-side with a original one from a friend of mine).
            The watch is the perfect one; I found only a lack on the clasp. I don't know if it's a general failure from ARF or only on my model.
            It tends to open up too easily

This is my first impression
            Hope I'll help you on your choice

Bye
            Andrea

Comment

Working...
            X