• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What's your next rep?

NewbyUK

16/3/17
I've got 4 reps at the minute that I am really happy with and manage to wear most of them in a fairly good rotation. I have my Noob v7 Sub that I wear to work and then rotate a Daytona, Nautilus and AP Royal Oak when I am home or out. I figured 4 reps was probably enough and for sure I don't need any more.

Of course I am completely wrong and I start thinking about what rep is next! I really like the ARF 50th Anniversary Sea-Dweller, the quality of the rep looks superb and I really love my sub so think the Sea Dweller would be equally as loved. Although maybe it is too similar to the sub? I think I will have to get one and find out!

What's next on your list?!

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
They just came out with a new clone movement that has allowed a whole bunch of Omega watches to become fantastic reps. I would check out the new aqua terra and aqua terra gmt. Planet Ocean and others are surely not far behind

soulowd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/18
I’m wanting the Hulkster for my next addition

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

NewbyUK

16/3/17
I’m wanting the Hulkster for my next addition

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

That's on my list for sure, probably an ARF model. I used to own a Noob Hulk and the bezel used to annoy me as it was too dark imo.

cashmachine

19/6/18
I'm still trying to buy my first rep. I would love a Patek Philippe Nautilus.

Same here, would love a PP Nautilus next but I keep hearing conflicting thoughts about the current available versions (PF is good but not great/overpriced, BP is better in other ways, etc) Maybe I'll wait until a very good version comes out before buying.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
My next two reps will be the new R8 AP Royal Oak tourbillon with the purple dial and the B&R Bronze Diver (whenever it comes out). What I'm really pumped for are the new Panerai models with the micro-rotor being closer and closer to market delivery. Patiently waiting ...

Tag_Heuer_luvr

Horology Curious
12/6/17
USA
Same here, would love a PP Nautilus next but I keep hearing conflicting thoughts about the current available versions (PF is good but not great/overpriced, BP is better in other ways, etc) Maybe I'll wait until a very good version comes out before buying.

Same here. I guess I will have to wait a little longer.
:-(

UrbanDisciple

6/10/08
Going to pick up one of the new Aqua Terra’s this week. As previously mentioned the new super clone movement looks amazing. Now to decide what color.

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
6263 Panda High end mods

hartdoc

14/9/11
Probably a trip dog 5513 genstein Franken. If I don’t buy a gen 114060 first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
This just came in today...

5aa810a7c6cc0f853ca9236b4588025e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walter with the watch

Supporter
Certified
29/11/17
United States
I personally do not see the attraction to any watch that is more than about 5k in gen. Everyone's financial situation is different and I do think this is a beautiful watch, but I just don't think I could pull it off.

I literally feel the exact same way, lol. I am also at around the 5k Gen mark, above that I really feel like it’s pushing it. I love the Newman Daytona, I even love the previous model steel ones, but your not getting one for less than around 10k. So that’s out. The Nautilus is amazing, but 30k is not even close to believable.

Im looking at a good ol Speedmaster, or a Tag Carrera 41mm for my next piece

Reactions: Frankslade