• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipment dropped off tracking

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
I have a package that left guangzhou and has not been seen in over a week. This is Ems and I usually get them in 4-6 days tops. Is there any way to determine a package is truly lost? It is of substantial value and I am cordially working with the td, but I'm curious as to other's experiences.

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
I had one that went missing for 16 days that showed up yesterday in NY. I was pretty worried, it was 2 good watches.

Lucy told me that things are slow recently.

Reactions: erekose

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Be patient. Nothing to worry about. You are stressing over nothing

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Plus, that watch will look a lot better on the postal worker than on you anyway

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
LOL, thanks guys. Several years and never had an issue - touch wood - so I was concerned over the sudden irregularity.

dweller 89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
Sorry to jump in, does anyone have Lucy’s contact. I hear good things about her QC’s and would like to give her a try. I have used 2 TD’s the past year and we like to see her service as well..

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
Package just showed up at Japan's customs facility yesterday....must have been on a boat from China.... :)

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Sorry to jump in, does anyone have Lucy’s contact. I hear good things about her QC’s and would like to give her a try. I have used 2 TD’s the past year and we like to see her service as well..

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Here is Lucy's email address.
[email protected]

Remember she doesn't work weekends, tests the watch for about a week, her QC is extremely good, and kicks the watch back to factory to fix any flaws. All of her steps take extra time. If you can wait you are rewarded with the best Rep possible.