• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is my package HELD up or seized?

Joe7

Known Member
3/8/16
Package came!

cZOh4YI.jpg

d0OWTd5.jpg

PEtQK7F.jpg

9izlMvk.jpg

v5a1LlR.jpg

Nrtwguj.jpg

sWA7lZW.jpg

QVbi7Z2.jpg

Kj0pvuz.jpg

Nglu0X6.jpg

wZsTUs5.jpg

9ThpLSH.jpg

​​​​​​​
oRo6tZu.jpg

alexdazio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/18
So frustrating. That's the status of my EMS shipment on USPS tracking site since August 2:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
August 2, 2018, 11:33 pm
Processed Through Facility
GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA
August 2, 2018, 2:35 pm
Acceptance
CHINA

Almost 3 weeks and no updates of any sort. My seller is still asking me to be patient. Let's try

Joe7

Known Member
3/8/16
Congrats @joe7
The hulk looks fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Thank you! Were you able to view the pics right in this thread or did you have to click on an image and it rerouted you to a website where the gallery is?

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Thank you! Were you able to view the pics right in this thread or did you have to click on an image and it rerouted you to a website where the gallery is?

I am able to see them via iPhone but not on a PC. PC shows blank.
I didn't have to click anything.

Joe7

Known Member
3/8/16
I cannot see in both places. You need to copy the BB code not the URL.

I did copy the BBcode. When you go under BBcode, you have the options of BBcode Full, BBcode full linked, BBcode Medium linked, and BBcode thumbnail linked. Which one are you saying to copy? I can see the images I posted just fine on my computer and on my phone.

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I did copy the BBcode. When you go under BBcode, you have the options of BBcode Full, BBcode full linked, BBcode Medium linked, and BBcode thumbnail linked. Which one are you saying to copy? I can see the images I posted just fine on my computer and on my phone.

I think Picr.me is down.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
vcappp any update? I haven’t got a notice or anything yet either. My package was held up on the same day and location as yours

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
vcappp any update? I haven’t got a notice or anything yet either. My package was held up on the same day and location as yours

no update yet. still stuck at ISC New York.
Exactly same date and location as yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Not from the USA but same situation mine is a little conplex because customs only wanted to see an invoice that was like 2 weeks ago and since then nothing happened :D

llvicente1023

31/8/17
Almost got packages ordered a couple of months. After getting stuck from point of origin, finally theres some traces of movement on tracking per local post office. It was a rough few months growing all the anxiety and me, especially when watching the border security: americas fronline on Netflix. Seems the feds are more of tracking down traces of narcs on packages or anything related with agriculture. Watch every single episode and probably a little percentage goes for money counterfeits non for our beloved hobby.

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I think we need to have a Issue with Customs thread (sticky) to help educate or alleviate the anxiety of some members who are unlucky.

I hate seeing comments from people who never have issue with customs and try to give advice. I know that some unlucky US members whose packages were seized received a letter CBP or Dept. Homeland Security, and they ignored the letter. I would really like to know what happen few months after. I also know; in some cases, that Rolex or other billion dollar businesses (Nike or LV) sends a cease and desist letter to the buyers and threaten the buyers with legal (monetary) consequences unless they reveal the seller. This customs issue can cause a major headache for many of us.

So whoever experienced customs issue whether it is in the US, UK, EU or wherever, please create a thread for it.

llvicente1023

31/8/17
I think we need to have a Issue with Customs thread (sticky) to help educate or alleviate the anxiety of some members who are unlucky.

I hate seeing comments from people who never have issue with customs and try to give advice. I know that some unlucky US members whose packages were seized received a letter CBP or Dept. Homeland Security, and they ignored the letter. I would really like to know what happen few months after. I also know; in some cases, that Rolex or other billion dollar businesses (Nike or LV) sends a cease and desist letter to the buyers and threaten the buyers with legal (monetary) consequences unless they reveal the seller. This customs issue can cause a major headache for many of us.

So whoever experienced customs issue whether it is in the US, UK, EU or wherever, please create a thread for it.

+1

Joe7

Known Member
3/8/16

I agree, we should have a thread. But, I disagree where you mention about advice. If one has issues with customs, that does not automatically certify them as a person who should give advice on custom related issues. I’ve never had a true issue, but that does not stop me from giving valid suggestions to someone who is asking or in need of help.

CycleBuyer

15/7/13
There have been several threads and if memory serves some were rather lengthy. I remember reading about cases in the USA and EU alike. Ultimately if you are in either area and don't want to take the risk you can do M2M used or you can find a dealer already there who in essence has assumed the risk for you I suppose. Ultimately I think patience is key because I've had packages take 6+ weeks to arrive and whenever I see someone post "got it in 2 weeks" I wonder where/how. Never happened to me. Always takes eightever for me to get anything.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18

How is your package going? My package has no news.

Still Stuck. Same status.
“Processed Through Facility 07/29/2018 10:53pm ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)”