• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is my package HELD up or seized?

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Any upfate vcappp ? I have the same issue. Been stuck in ISC for over a week.

i check the tracking number multiple times everyday. nothing is changed.

how about you majwilliams0308 any good news? you have a package stuck at the exact same date and time and location as mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
i check the tracking number multiple times everyday. nothing is changed.

how about you majwilliams0308 any good news? you have a package stuck at the exact same date and time and location as mine.

My TD has told me they put the inquiry in September 27 to China Post. I asked them for a follow up yesterday and they told me to wait a few days while they asked. So hopefully I'll know something by the end of the week.

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
My TD has told me they put the inquiry in September 27 to China Post. I asked them for a follow up yesterday and they told me to wait a few days while they asked. So hopefully I'll know something by the end of the week.

Could you please update? Did you receive your package? thanks.

As you know , my package stuck the same location at the same date as yours.

Now,
My USPS tracking number is expired.

The last status is same. stuck at ISCNY.

Received no letter yet.

sam.rollie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/18
The success/horror stories are one hell of a read. I’m new here and just ordered my watch. It’s coming to Canada though, so I’m hoping it’s an easier ride here.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Could you please update? Did you receive your package? thanks.

As you know , my package stuck the same location at the same date as yours.

Now,
My USPS tracking number is expired.

The last status is same. stuck at ISCNY.

Received no letter yet.

My TD's investigation with the China Post said that US customs seized the package. I did not receive a letter but that was enough for my TD to start ordering me a replacement.

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
My TD's investigation with the China Post said that US customs seized the package. I did not receive a letter but that was enough for my TD to start ordering me a replacement.

thanks for the update.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
My package is stuck “Shipment arrived at airport of destination country” for over a week. I think it got seized. It shouldn't be there for more than 3-4 days. Longer than that it usually mean it got seized.

Gfpatt

Trusted Dealer
15/12/18
If US, you are dealing with holiday. If not, I’ve had my packages in customs for over a week. They get to it when they get to it sometimes.