• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Closest to Gen looking Richard Mille

flynavy01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/4/17
Can anyone point to which factory/TD makes the closest to gen as possible Richard Mille? I find this is a very difficult rep to perfect due to the exposed movements.

Svermillion

5/1/15
These watches are very difficult to replicate, the materials used on the real $100k+ watches just can't be replicated! The best thing to do would be to use this site to research what others are saying about the brand currently. You can search this site for the model your interested in or just go under the section (Richard Mille) and read through the post. I think the RM55 and RM-35-02 look nice. Not even close to gen but close enough to enjoy!

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

Muschi_katz2

18/7/18
Germany
+1

Yeah, this brand is very difficult to replicate - I would just wait it out until some factory make a break through (jmo)

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
I wouldn't bother on two fronts firstly Richard Mille is ridiculously exclusive and each watch is completely unique in its own way. Hence the price of one is crazy.

Unless you have the presence to pull one off i.e. you are a millionaire or a footballer et cetera no one is going to believe it's real if they know anything about watches.

I've seen quite a few people recently wearing them and just rolled my eyes.

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
I wouldn't bother on two fronts firstly Richard Mille is ridiculously exclusive and each watch is completely unique in its own way. Hence the price of one is crazy.

Unless you have the presence to pull one off i.e. you are a millionaire or a footballer et cetera no one is going to believe it's real if they know anything about watches.

I've seen quite a few people recently wearing them and just rolled my eyes.

People don't wear them to try and pull them off as gens! People wear them as they like the look and style of them.
If your happy to admit its a replica to anyone that asks whats the problem in wearing one?

mixlong

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/3/18
Europe
These watches are very difficult to replicate, the materials used on the real $100k+ watches just can't be replicated! The best thing to do would be to use this site to research what others are saying about the brand currently. You can search this site for the model your interested in or just go under the section (Richard Mille) and read through the post. I think the RM55 and RM-35-02 look nice. Not even close to gen but close enough to enjoy!

+1