• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor prince project need advices!

Veloso

Horology Curious
5/7/17
Europe
Hi!
I'm a noob yet and l'im willing to build my own Tudor prince date and i have a few questions. I do hope someone can help me.
- First, for the dial, how much should i pay for a gen dial? I see different prices on ebay. Is 50euros right?
- For the case, il rafflesdials a good choice? The smooth bezel on 34mm looks nice.
- How much would cost a gen case and where should i look for it?
- I got a good 2824 eta. If i buy the Tudor rotor from raffles, what would i need to install it on my movement?

Thank you all! :)

Alexsuh

19/5/17
Hi!
I'm a noob yet and l'im willing to build my own Tudor prince date and i have a few questions. I do hope someone can help me.
- First, for the dial, how much should i pay for a gen dial? I see different prices on ebay. Is 50euros right?
- For the case, il rafflesdials a good choice? The smooth bezel on 34mm looks nice.
- How much would cost a gen case and where should i look for it?
- I got a good 2824 eta. If i buy the Tudor rotor from raffles, what would i need to install it on my movement?

Thank you all! :)

Be careful about the prince dial on eBay. I have a prince date day and am looking for a gen dial for a while. Most of them are fakes including the Mickey dial from swiss seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Veloso