• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Rubber B straps

Alexsuh

19/5/17
Hello,
I purchased some replica rubber b strap for my rolex sports models from Aliexpress. Thet are like $15 each with clasp and I really like them. But they are silicone material so really dust magnet.
I saw TDs are selling same rubber B replica at $58. Are they better? Has anyone experienced both nd can share your experience? Thanks in advance. Here’s my pics w/aliexpress rubber b.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Alexsuh

19/5/17
Here’s what I studied. Please correct me if theres anything wrong

1. Theres many versions of replica Rubber B straps but non of replica for Everest strap. So if you want to buy on eBay, stick to Everest.

2. I already report 2 rubber b straps listings on the bay but one of them was sold. The other one got removed. So many replica rubber b bands are sold as gen on eBay. Original rubber b straps got different materials than replicas. Here’s comparison.

Gen
ca95636ec2e1cda01431953ef9aefcda.png

Rep from Ali(mine)
7c6bc64ea3bacb4b2ffac04ad9344c00.jpg

This one got different font of ‘swiss made’. Theres also some rough finish on each corners and holes of the bands.

3. The TD version got better font, but there’s only M102version(which is older version and one side strap is longer). I suspect that material is silicone and theres molding line on the side of straps which gen doesn’t have.

Just got some update from my Ali express rep rubber B. I ordered them at two different store. One got ‘Rubber B’ and ‘swiss made’ engraving and the other doesn’t. But the non engraving version got superior material and no dust sticks. So there’s different reps are existing on Ali. I thought they are all same.
a84a14b7224f37de62785da5eb22cd1d.jpg
07453441901aa36b7df3e3c67c506c04.jpg

Single wipe on the carpet test
a25f534b8406698c99a941e15e5c17ba.jpg

You can see one got clearly less dust from the test.

I bought blue Everest bands and actively looking gen rubber b band so I may continue this writeup.

Alexsuh

19/5/17
I bought two Everest bands and fit to sub cases.
Anyone who considers to buy Everest bands for TC, don’t. There must be a gap between bands and case. Jf has a better fitment but still tiny gap. The band material is actually superior then reps but not worth the price of the original. So far, my $15 Aliexpress non engraved bands has the best fitment(0 gap) and comfort for my TC case. I’m still looking gen rubber b bands for this experiment. Will update the gen rubber B soon

Everest with TC

Everest with jf

Last edited:

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Here’s what I studied. Please correct me if theres anything wrong

1. Theres many versions of replica Rubber B straps but non of replica for Everest strap. So if you want to buy on eBay, stick to Everest.

2. I already report 2 rubber b straps listings on the bay but one of them was sold. The other one got removed. So many replica rubber b bands are sold as gen on eBay. Original rubber b straps got different materials than replicas. Here’s comparison.

Gen
ca95636ec2e1cda01431953ef9aefcda.png

Rep from Ali(mine)
7c6bc64ea3bacb4b2ffac04ad9344c00.jpg

This one got different font of ‘swiss made’. Theres also some rough finish on each corners and holes of the bands.

3. The TD version got better font, but there’s only M102version(which is older version and one side strap is longer). I suspect that material is silicone and theres molding line on the side of straps which gen doesn’t have.

Just got some update from my Ali express rep rubber B. I ordered them at two different store. One got ‘Rubber B’ and ‘swiss made’ engraving and the other doesn’t. But the non engraving version got superior material and no dust sticks. So there’s different reps are existing on Ali. I thought they are all same.
a84a14b7224f37de62785da5eb22cd1d.jpg
07453441901aa36b7df3e3c67c506c04.jpg

Single wipe on the carpet test
a25f534b8406698c99a941e15e5c17ba.jpg

You can see one got clearly less dust from the test.

I bought blue Everest bands and actively looking gen rubber b band so I may continue this writeup.

good informative review! thanks.

Watch-addict

Renowned Member
23/5/15
U.K
Excellent write up thanks for sharing , they totally transform the look and feel of the watch.

Alexsuh

19/5/17
For those who are looking for Everest bands, the price for new or slightly used is 100-120 usd on eBay. I bought $100 for the black and $120 for blue.

Alexsuh

19/5/17
Some more pictures

​​​​​​
EwMV0.jpg

​​​​​​
Ew21r.jpg

​​​​​​
EwgiK.jpg

Thabk you for sharing your pics.. They look really good. I might buy them.

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
I am interested to find out how was the endlinks fitment to the watch case (both gen and rep) for all these various rubber B options please. Which one of these has the best fitment both for the rep and the gen Rolex Daytona/submariner ?

Schuintt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/9/18
I dunno which one is better, but I bought the one from PureTime and tried it out (with a Noob clasp) on my gen submariner. It fits fine, and the quality of the rubber strap is great. I don't much like the way it makes the sub look, however — it makes it look much smaller/it has less wrist presence without the bracelet on it. I'm guessing for something large like a DSSD it would be better.

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Hate to revive an old thread but I am looking for a rep rubber b (or other) rubber strap for my sub with an Oyster Flex clasp that has CURVED ENDS. This thing is hard to find!! Anyone have any suggestions??