• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need Help Finding 36mm Watches

jackishere

Looking Around
3/7/18
Many sellers have no options to filter using sizes and im looking to make my first purchase. Im looking for a watch thats not a rolex, it needs to be 36mm, and something minimalist and clean like a Tudor 1926.

ImageHunter

Known Member
30/5/18
What about a vintage rep? They are usually smaller and elegant and minimalist.

jackishere

Looking Around
3/7/18
i dont think i would be able to pull off a vintage rep unless people would believe that i got it from a relative as a gift

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
i dont think i would be able to pull off a vintage rep unless people would believe that i got it from a relative as a gift

Haven't you heard? Everyone on this forum is upfront about their watches are reps, so should you.

Reactions: BruceLee55

Automotiveromance

Known Member
8/3/18
There are even tons of gen vintage handwind Omega dresswatches that can be had for rep money, all in the 34-38mm range. They all fit your requirements and no worries about being called out if you’re so worried about that...

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
There are even tons of gen vintage handwind Omega dresswatches that can be had for rep money, all in the 34-38mm range. They all fit your requirements and no worries about being called out if you’re so worried about that...

Agreed, I got a nice vintage Omega Geneve for the price of top tier rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk