• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this site legit?

Zac_kalkman

Horology Curious
4/7/18
hello im new to the whole replica watch industry. I only have a fake Tag Heuer Carrera that my father got for 100$ and its not great and i was looking for a place online where i could buy them around the 100$ range and i found http://www.replicamagic.hk/ where it seems they are legit but i cant find any reviews online. If they are a scam are there any good websites where they sell decent replicas around 100$ ( im looking for 1:1 just something pretty close)

Comment

MagnusEsDomine

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
You asked this elsewhere, but I'll give the same answer here: don't buy anything from anyone who isn't a TD. If you buy from a TD and something goes south, you have the forum behind you. If you buy from some group like this, who knows what will happen?

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Yeah, you don't need to post the same question in multiple sub-forums. Also, be a good idea for you to remove the links you posted as well before a Moderator or Admin does it for you.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
hello im new to the whole replica watch industry. I only have a fake Tag Heuer Carrera that my father got for 100$ and its not great and i was looking for a place online where i could buy them around the 100$ range and i found http://www.replicamagic.hk/ where it seems they are legit but i cant find any reviews online. If they are a scam are there any good websites where they sell decent replicas around 100$ ( im looking for 1:1 just something pretty close)

Comment
That’s a major scam site. They will take your money and send you nothing.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Instead of posting endless noob questions spend a week reading on the forum.

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
please do not post your question in multiple subfora, memebers will be annoyed and will not help you...reps for around $100 only M2M,new reps in the lower range only from $150 and higher. Otherwise Canalstreet, there you have reps for $100...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Try reading, there are no "good" replicas for $100 tho Stan (WBK Time), Silux and maybe Narikaa can come close.

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
When it comes to buying from a dealer, there are two rules:

Rule #1: Only buy from TDs

Rule #2: See Rule #1

^^What he said. This kind of OP’s question though. The TDs are called “Trusted Dealers” for all the good reasons. I wonder why would anybody consider getting anything from non-TD. Unreal

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Comment

Zac - Try the Trusted Dealers here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-rep-dealers

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Yup, reading, that's serious shit.

mixlong

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/3/18
Europe
You asked this elsewhere, but I'll give the same answer here: don't buy anything from anyone who isn't a TD. If you buy from a TD and something goes south, you have the forum behind you. If you buy from some group like this, who knows what will happen?

+1