• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

please I need help! I need smart people like you guys

rookie1234

Horology Curious
26/6/18
Hi I am new here I just have some questions on these watch

https://www.dhgate.com/product/t-a-l...415310343.html

https://www.dhgate.com/product/sport...411128390.html

1. are these worth 84~88 dollars?
(1). asian or china 2813 movement
(2). reinforced glass (dial glass)
(3). ordinary factory assembly (no v6, noob, etc)
(4). water resistance (no bar)
2. how long will this 2813 movement last?
4. if it's not please guide me where I could get
3. would you guys buy it?
decent aquaracer 300m replica watch? I am new...

thank you for you guys opinion

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Save your money and get something decent from our trusted dealers....don’t settle for $80 junk man.

Push the bar up to $250-400 and get yourself a super-rep.

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

Lilo72

Horology Curious
15/6/18
I am a new user here but have been lurking long enough to tell you that DHGate watches are generally frowned upon here, both for the quality, and because you miss out on the relative security of dealing with a Trusted Dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I am a new user here but have been lurking long enough to tell you that DHGate watches are generally frowned upon here, both for the quality, and because you miss out on the relative security of dealing with a Trusted Dealer.

It’s not that cheap canal street reps are frowned upon, it’s just that some new members don’t know how good super-reps are and think that a £50 rep is essentially as good as it gets.

So more experienced members try to help introduce newer members to the world of super-reps.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
no
no
no
no
TD's are here for a reason,....

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
You don't need to be a smart guy to understand if you buy an $80 piece of shit fake, your going to receive a piece of shit fake.

Reactions: Tucker

rookie1234

Horology Curious
26/6/18
It’s not that cheap canal street reps are frowned upon, it’s just that some new members don’t know how good super-reps are and think that a £50 rep is essentially as good as it gets.

So more experienced members try to help introduce newer members to the world of super-reps.

thank you for understanding new people, so where do you suggest to buy aqaracer 300m? what site?

Hakai

11/6/18
You want to get a rep because you like the aesthetic and history of a watch and its nimbus, that comes with it. But due to your social posoition might not be able to pay the price, which everyone can understand. But if you want a rep you should consider that, "do i want a rep which looks like the real thing, or do i want a cheap rep wthat everybody knows is fake, looks fake, feels fake, and isnt reliable at all.

As the other guys mentioned increase your willingness to pay and get a better rep. In example some tudor reps are super reps and are actually under 300$ to get, they are so good, that even next to a gen its hard to tell.

Reactions: Hinclimincli

Hakai

11/6/18
Apart from that, stick to the TD. They are trusted becuase you get what you pay for.
And consider the fact that you can still use the m2m to get a used rep, if you are short on money.
For the rest, read about the watch you want, about the movements and then compare to a gen. Then order...

Trust us its interesting and you can learn quite a lot about watches and the culutre behind it.

rookie1234

Horology Curious
26/6/18
Apart from that, stick to the TD. They are trusted becuase you get what you pay for.
And consider the fact that you can still use the m2m to get a used rep, if you are short on money.
For the rest, read about the watch you want, about the movements and then compare to a gen. Then order...

Trust us its interesting and you can learn quite a lot about watches and the culutre behind it.

thank you for your feedback and your opinion, but since I am a newbie I don't know what is TD and M2M could you expain that to me?

Hakai

11/6/18
TD = trusted Dealer. Rep supplier who are well established here. we have a list here.

M2m = market 2 market . Where you can buy from other members or sell your watch to.them

Reactions: Hinclimincli