• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TD's shipping info

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Hi everyone,
my TD is steve from theonewatches.com, I was talking to him and he told me that in case the package get seized at the custom he will only refund the 50%.
I've read that intime send another watch or does the full refund.
Who are the other trusted dealers that act like this? Any experience?

thanks in advance

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
never heard of this ''td''

stick will RWI tds, they do reship if sized...

I second this too! Stick to the listed TDs in this forum so that if any unexpected and bad events happened, you can still work something out with them, I mean the TDs here are listed as “Trusted” for a reason. And yeah, not all TD would do refund or reshipping in case of seizure, especially if you’re getting wholesales or bulk purchases, they’ll less likely reship or refund if anything goes wrong afaik.

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Hi everyone,
my TD is steve from theonewatches.com, I was talking to him and he told me that in case the package get seized at the custom he will only refund the 50%.
I've read that intime send another watch or does the full refund.
Who are the other trusted dealers that act like this? Any experience?

thanks in advance

He states in his policies that he will re-ship for free-----

See #5 https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/theonewatches/321789-how-to-ship-and-our-shipping-policy

If he has changed this, he should really update his T and C's.

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Thanks everyone for your answer.

I still don't understand why many of the RWI users recognize puretime as TD while is not on the list and not theonewatches lol. I bought 2 watches from him and he is an amazing dealer but I've never questioned him about refund until now. I just got lucky with my last packages.

Anyway I know that I should read the shipping policy but only few TD mention about reshipping or total refund and I opened this topic to avoid asking to all of them the same questions, maybe some of you could do me a list of those who refund 100%.

I was checking torobravo website and they don't mention it.

zexynova yes he mentioned it because I asked it before, he didn't mention this in my last 2 purchase but that's my fault because I didn't ask him directly.

Edit: my bad Puretime is on the list too :frusty:

Last edited: