• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dealer wall clock

Steste

12/5/18
ANY SUGGESTIONS OF WHERE I COULD BUY HIGH QUALITY REPS ?
I have seen a few on Trusty and on DHGate but not sure of the quality

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
I have so,e experience with these clocks, a couple of years ago I stumbled upon them whils looking for a clock for myself, I started importing them from a dealer in China I found on Alibaba, and selling on eBay at a great profit, it lasted about 5 months before rolexs solicitors complained and I got banned for life from selling on eBay, I only had Rolex daytonas, subs, gmts, etc.

so to answer your question as far as I know there are not different version like a replica watch, they are what they are,having said that the daytonas I have are better than the ones on trustys site,

they are are quite nice clocks, stainless steel with glass, luminous hands and smooth running second hands, subs etc have working date wheels

if it's a Rolex your after post a pic or link and I will let you know if it's the same as I dealt with, I've tried to upload pics of the ones I have but cannot as pics are too big,

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
There is a non TD I have ordered off who specializes in wall clocks, I can't remember the name, anyone?
At any rate most of the Trusted Dealers can get the wall clocks in for you and quality is great. Most even have a Swiss made movement in them as per gen.
Just send a couple of TDs photos of what you want and ask. I have ordered some very nice ones from both Marvellous Replica and InTime in the past.