• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planned releases from the factories !

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Do anyone have a link -or info in regards to planned releases. On the interim forum we had a thread going and would some thing similar ( if there is not is a thread running already )

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I think I started that thread on the placeholder from info from watchbus. I found my old info:

This is from an internet translator, then further surmised from me:

A lot of factories got raided this year hard starting in May, so stock numbers went from having ~1000 watches on hand to maybe ~10-100 - they are NOT storing watches in warehouses any longer. They had to move from place to place a lot too, so this made it hard to focus at times, and made for a bit of a problem with reliability from some of the reps. Some factories weren't hit, but that's because they have some folks on the inside who could give them ample warning.

NOOB: later this year will have the thin 4130 fully-functioning movement, and will also have the 904L line coming out too.

GF to have new brands (or 2018 watches) repped

ZF to have (my guess is) new Panerai and new Richard Mille with movement improvements.

VS New movement and new 359, new 312

V6 will have their new thin movement debut (presumably for Patek Philippe)

JF to have new AP movement

VR hasn't said anything yet

AR, well, AR needs no further explanation (I think because he means that they are on a roll)

Other factories haven't talked about their plans.

I follow quite a bit, but not a lot of PAM stuff.

- V6F has yet to release the Patek movement clone. They did re-release the A2824 Aquanaut though but with more yellow lume.
- ZF to come out with a new Aquanaut and a new JLC moonphase ultra thin
- ARF will be coming out with the 3135 Hulk after making some improvements to the rehaut and a couple other things
- Noob delivered on the 4130 Daytona

Personally, I'm waiting for the following:

- A big factory (BP, Noob) to rep the new Rolex releases
- V6F Patek stuff
- A re-release of the 5130 vintage Patek chronograph in stainless steel. :(

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I think I started that thread on the placeholder from info from watchbus. I found my old info:

I follow quite a bit, but not a lot of PAM stuff.

- V6F has yet to release the Patek movement clone. They did re-release the A2824 Aquanaut though but with more yellow lume.
- ZF to come out with a new Aquanaut and a new JLC moonphase ultra thin
- ARF will be coming out with the 3135 Hulk after making some improvements to the rehaut and a couple other things
- Noob delivered on the 4130 Daytona

Personally, I'm waiting for the following:

- A big factory (BP, Noob) to rep the new Rolex releases
- V6F Patek stuff
- A re-release of the 5130 vintage Patek chronograph in stainless steel. :(

Yes you did :) Exactly what I was looking for.

Rolex:
http://www.watchbus.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=26
I would love to have this in English.

Sub categories :
http://www.watchbus.com/modules.php?name=Forums

If anyone have a compendium ( with pics ) about future releases feel free to bring it on!

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Yes you did :) Exactly what I was looking for.

Rolex:
http://www.watchbus.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=26
I would love to have this in English.

Sub categories :
http://www.watchbus.com/modules.php?name=Forums

If anyone have a compendium ( with pics ) about future releases feel free to bring it on!

Are you sure you're not thinking of http://watchbus.net/forum.php ?

That's where I get my info from, specifically the third subsection. I just depend on Google and when there is a big info dump I use a couple translators to make sure I'm getting the phrasing correct.

Watchbus.com I believe is a forum for the gen marketplace.

ajslr21

Horology Curious
8/12/17
I’ve been checking with my TDs on any news of a new AP movement but came back empty. Would be great if a factory manage to clone the AP caliber 3126 / 3840. At least with that the date window flaw can be fixed with a thinner case.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I’ve been checking with my TDs on any news of a new AP movement but came back empty. Would be great if a factory manage to clone the AP caliber 3126 / 3840. At least with that the date window flaw can be fixed with a thinner case.

Rumors said that there will be a clone base for an AP movement (and even a module to clone the 3126) and some insiders told the forum that it is already in the testing phase to be announced around december this year.

As it is a freaking complicated movement (the Dubois Depraz Module on top of the thin 3120) i don't think this date is possible but the fact that there is something in the oven gives me hope. Thats enough for me.

Till then i am satisfied with the A7750 ROOs for the price. A rep DD module or even a rep 3120 would increase the price so much... but in my opinion it is totally worth it while all other benefits will come with it automatically (hopefully)

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Omega Cal. 8500 clone has been confirmed. Complete cloned movement. Please expect the Omega reps price raise soon.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Omega Cal. 8500 clone has been confirmed. Complete cloned movement. Please expect the Omega reps price raise soon.

who has made this project happen? ZF or OMF? Or a complete different factory trying to sell it to the different factories?

oh and do you have any other news on the bespoken 3120/3126 clone movement? :)

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
who has made this project happen? ZF or OMF? Or a complete different factory trying to sell it to the different factories?

oh and do you have any other news on the bespoken 3120/3126 clone movement? :)

Third party developer. The clone has been confirmed and ready for casing. No words on 3xxx clone as of now. Will keep you posted.

BIONONE

28/4/17
This is the second part of the post:

Non-ply plate leaker...

The real big factory is the same self-developed and authentic product.

This reminds me of the words that GF's family once said to me.

Nongge: I want to stand in this industry... I must develop my own product

This year, the AP with a big brother left will have more selling points.

Stay tuned

thank you all

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
This year, the AP with a big brother left will have more selling points.
Ha! It seems that the word is spreading fast ;)

Reactions: BIONONE

ajslr21

Horology Curious
8/12/17
Rumors said that there will be a clone base for an AP movement (and even a module to clone the 3126) and some insiders told the forum that it is already in the testing phase to be announced around december this year.

As it is a freaking complicated movement (the Dubois Depraz Module on top of the thin 3120) i don't think this date is possible but the fact that there is something in the oven gives me hope. Thats enough for me.

Till then i am satisfied with the A7750 ROOs for the price. A rep DD module or even a rep 3120 would increase the price so much... but in my opinion it is totally worth it while all other benefits will come with it automatically (hopefully)

That is awesome. Finally had some news worth getting excited over. I reckon if they keep moving forward ahead with R&D, there will still be support. Keeping fingers crossed that they'll be able to keep the price point to a more reasonable range.

blehbleh215

2/2/17
Can't wait until they successfully clone the Rolex Gmt movement.
current Gmt movement is such a time bomb