• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC question

Phaserface

18/7/13
Canada
Looking for opinions from folks with experience... I have 2 separate QC pics of the same watch. TD has said the factory states the watch is fine, however I think I see a problem. Can someone weigh in and confirm if they see an issue with this watch? Much appreciated.

The watch is fine, accept it, as others have already said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
You need to state the specific problem that you are seeing if you are asking for opinions or comments on your QC pic.

Phaserface

18/7/13
Canada
I was hoping it was apparent (therefore confirming what I see). However, I believe the marker at 3 o'clock is crooked. I see it in both pics.

Phaserface

18/7/13
Canada
Thanks Exklusive - anyone else care to weigh in? Would you pay full price for this particular watch? My first BB had no issues, other than the movement died! My BPFF has a slightly crooked 9 and although I love the watch, it bothers me every time. I can accept the BPFF issue as it's almost impossible to get one without either that issue, or the 12 lined up perfectly. However with the Tudor I know they can get it right. This is my first buy from a TD, I usually prefer a previously vetted M2M deal. I believe it's ok to turn down the first option if you're not satisfied? I don't think I'm being too picky for this particular rep?

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
Golly me this hobby does attract people with incredible attention to detail. I would happily accept that watch.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I was hoping it was apparent (therefore confirming what I see). However, I believe the marker at 3 o'clock is crooked. I see it in both pics.

You've been bitten by a Mugatu and are hallucinating. It looks fine. Seriously, I think something may be wrong with your vision.

Phaserface

18/7/13
Canada
All right I get the picture (no pun intended). Thanks for the feedback... at least we know RWI isn't an echo chamber!