• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who likes the Glashutte Senator Sixties ?

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Bit late to join the thread here...
But yes, I like them too.
​​Those vintage colours are just so nice.
Elegant is the word here I guess.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
how you finding this watch holding up?

Belongs to my collection of 5 watches I hear for work and every time I put it on being a smile to my face.... it deserves a genuine alligator/crocodile strap... it is subtle in the sense that nobody in my circle recognises the brand however because of its shocking green dial it grabs a lot of attention which is good in a way

Aximasl

Horology Curious
29/5/19
Please tell me where you can order the sixties with a black dial or dark blue

Last edited:

Aximasl

Horology Curious
29/5/19
Thanks, if I don’t find black, I can order these.
And which factory is better than gf or ylf?
did i read that gf did well these sixties or not?

Bassy2000

Known Member
1/12/17
You're welcome.

I am not sure if you can actually state one factory is better than the other. To my knowledge they did not rep the same colours so you cannot really make a comparison. I would say if you like the watch, just buy it.

Aximasl

Horology Curious
29/5/19
Half of the Glashütte Original logo is missing on the dial.

Go for the Trusted Dealers on this forum. The url that I posted is one, but all the other Trusted Dealers mentioned on this forum can probably source the watch as well.

Yes, I was inattentive, thanks))
The problem is that today I watched Trusted Dealers all day, but I did not find it with a black dial.
many have written it stock, but after a question in support they write that they don’t

Bassy2000

Known Member
1/12/17
Yes, I was inattentive, thanks))
The problem is that today I watched Trusted Dealers all day, but I did not find it with a black dial.
many have written it stock, but after a question in support they write that they don’t

Okay, then black just seems not available. Your best bet would be to go for another colour or post a Want To Buy

Last edited:

Aximasl

Horology Curious
29/5/19
Okay, then black just seems not available. Your best bet would be to go for another colour or post a Want To Buy

I made the post, if no one offers a black dial, I will probably order the blue ones by the link you gave