• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HYT Rep just appeared on intime, wow

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Yeah I saw that too. They look interesting - hopefully trusty or puretkme will put up a video. Surprising that it was even repped.

Lirik

Renowned Member
17/11/13
Doesn't work as per gen, the fluid just goes around depending on the position of the watch.

Last edited:

sliterio

Known Member
24/8/16
Dang, thought it was something. Had high hopes.. Are you sure tho? The to watches have different fluid position whilst being in the same position.

Cheers

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
haha, I figured, that was the biggest aspect

Lirik

Renowned Member
17/11/13
Dang, thought it was something. Had high hopes.. Are you sure tho? The to watches have different fluid position whilst being in the same position.

Cheers

What pic are you talking about? All pics I see the fluid just gets pulled down by gravity. There isn't any where the fluid is at the top.

Last edited:

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
I think lirik is right, and unless the fluid function works AND the pumps, it's a fairly easy tell, regardless, credit to the accuracy in the visual appearance

Dizzle

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/6/18
Its horrible in my humble opinion

sliterio

Known Member
24/8/16
What pic are you talking about? All pics I see the fluid just gets pulled down by gravity. There isn't any where the fluid is at the top.

look at the difference between the black and the withe one. Gravity does not work like that. But there is something up, and is that a fake escapement wheel?o_o

Last edited:

crackend

Known Member
21/9/16
I'm really impresses by the work of the factories, I tought that i will never see anything like this repped, so hope to have a review from someone who wants to pull the trigger and test this watch. If the hour works (the fluid of the watch), I will definitively will buy this. Regards!

crackend

Known Member
21/9/16
Here I have and email of Andrew:

"Yes. We can get the watch in soon. Still processing the Pics, QC Pics and Video.

It does not have 1:1 function like genuine.

Thanks."

So according to him, is highly probably that the hour function of the liquid doesn't work (it will be only for decoration), So I don't know how we can read the time on this rep.

Reactions: majwilliams0308

rankiba

Renowned Member
26/4/13
lord please, this summer is crazyyyy, never would've thought HYT will be repped

Jordanbc

Horology Curious
10/9/16
Cincinnati Ohio
With the fluid not working I don't know why anyone would pay almost $600 for a weird looking watch that you can't tell the time and it looks like a futuristic hot tub on your wrist.

If it works then I might buy one. :)

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
I don't understand the fuss about this rep? You people are buying faux chronograph Daytonas, just for looks and complaint about hydro chamber not working on $600 rep? If it would've worked, this rep would run for $6k easily. Look up the gen price and then we'll talk. Come on now people...