• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jacob&co astronomia

brotherz

Looking Around
10/6/18
hi all, please help me, from which vendor website i can buy jacobcoastronomia copy-watches. i’ve done searching everywhere like luxuryrelogioorelse but its not seems trusted site.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Seriously???

TourbGIF4.gif

Reactions: johnlogan

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
strong first post with an even stronger wish.

Unfortunately the watch you are looking for is a little bit too complicated for our chinese friends to replicate it well. So i would recommend to wait a full decade and then try to look what has changed in the rep game.

But on the other hand - there are so many great looking and well made reps nowadays on the market - I am sure you will find something else that will do it for you.

Maybe you also like a tourbillon complication? then the guy above me points you in the right direction with the gif.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Says the guy who wants to buy J&Co Astronomia rep. I'm beyond baffled with the Noobz these days...

"want the astronomia for maximum 200$ with 1:1 same functions like the genuine watch and with box and papers, thanks guys" :hehehe:

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Most of the parts are SUPER precise. The jewels would be hard to fake. Assembling a 3D spinning tourbillon would require VERY skilled labor. Creating a one-piece Sapphire case would be very expensive.

All in all, the rep - using only cheap jewels and Stainless Steel parts - would still require an enormous investment for some of the equipment, an enormous investment to get skilled watchmakers to assemble a 3 axis tourbillon among other complications, and ensuring that people would pay a higher price to justify all of the up front cost is a huge risk.

A rep of the Astronomia wouldn't have the same precision on the star maps or the globe of the earth. Creating different versions, like the Noob sub for instance, would be expensive and the demand might not be there given the expense.

I'm thinking the rep would cost somewhere in the range of $5-8k. But even that is probably too low of a price.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Even if they made an AAA+++ 1:1, why the feck would your want it? Fugly museum piece is what that is. Horrid.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Receives rep after posting QC pics for forum review then 2 months of incessant posting and endless questions on waiting:

"Tourbillon is fake, inlays aren't real gemstones and its 90 seconds fast every day. Did I mention its 4mm too thick and my friend's dad, who's business partner has seen the gen, called me out in front of this super hot chick out of my league? Watch is a piece of crap."