• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1 month waiting for my v9 - Is that normal?

mlove

Horology Curious
9/6/18
Hello guys,

I bought a v9 at intime03 (im speaking with Ryan in email) but after the purchase he said there is no stock. I saw people who bought in June and already received pics etc.

Should I ask for my money back and buy with other TD?

Thank you

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
When you are waiting on your 1st rep 1 month seems like for ever. A year or 2 down the road when you have maybe a dozen watches waiting a month doesn't seem like all that big a deal.

this rep game is a game of patience. Ryan isn't going to stiff you. Just be patient and you'll get your watch.

Reactions: mlove

zexynova

Renowned Member
27/12/15
just keep constant communication with your TD on updates. i bet will be the same across all TD's....as they will be getting from the same fac

Reactions: mlove

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Did you check with Ryan if he had it in stock before you paid?....I never had this experience,...only shipping taking a long time.

mlove

Horology Curious
9/6/18
just keep constant communication with your TD on updates. i bet will be the same across all TD's....as they will be getting from the same fac

I did check through website. He told me to wait 4 days, then 10 days, then 7 days and now I dont have an estimative. I think is something with the factory.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
But you did not check if it was in stock before you paid?

mickyjhall

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/16
A month is normal, drop him a note if you want to put your mind at rest. Probably a few stock issues with the v9, but it’ll come!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI