• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipping time with triangle shipping to Germany?

1665fan

Patron
Certified
17/2/16
Does anyone know how long the shipping from China via UK to Germany normally takes?

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Does anyone know how long the shipping from China via UK to Germany normally takes?
2-4 weeks sometimes 1 week (like my last purchase)

2 weeks was my most time except holidays like Christmas etc

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
It can take 4-6 just to get to the U.K, postal service just takes as long as it takes.
There’s a smorgasbord of reasons why a parcel can get held up in customs..

Stradivarius

Known Member
12/11/17
Hallo! I'm new to the forum :D Could anyone explain me how this kind of shipping work? do we have to order it so that they will do it for us or the dealer will do it automatically when they ship smt to Germany? Thank you very much!

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
Hallo! I'm new to the forum :D Could anyone explain me how this kind of shipping work? do we have to order it so that they will do it for us or the dealer will do it automatically when they ship smt to Germany? Thank you very much!

Parcel goes to UK first since customs there don't care much, associate of the TD in UK sticks your address on the parcel and sends it to you, and since it's already in EU, customs won't check it. Just select triangle shipping on checkout - it's about 50-60$, but pretty much the only risk-free way to get a watch into an EU country.

MJM89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/10/18
London
Enjoy it while it lasts.

Brexit may soon change all of this

Brexit probably won't have a huge effect on shipping. Individual packages would just be sent to NI and then walked across the border (obvious over simplification), presto chango you're in the EU and shipping is nice and secure again. Also it's unlikely that a package from the UK would go under intense scrutiny from a legal and logistical perspective, it would be a nightmare to do this from day 1. But lets wait and see how this shit show will effect us next.

madmax1967

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/1/19
Italy
About Brexit, has anyone asked to TDs?

As for the last developments, it seems it would be hard to reach an agreement between UK and EU before March, 30th... in that case it would be a hard brexit, as they say, and I bet some country will be ready to apply the rules by the book, maybe just to show who is the ruler in EU...