• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first build, a Rolex 1680 superfranken, how did I do?

RWIuser88

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/3/18
If any of the regulars here read the novella above and something important pertains to me - please let me know. Long-winded, self-serving jibberish is not my native language and I have some errands to run...

Giving you a dose of your own medicine, since you once again freely came here to post lame banter:

If it pertains to you, then it cannot be important.

Isn't this what you wanted, some lovely low I.Q. banter- just don't like it when it comes back directed at you?

Are you one of those cats that fights in mirrors?

Now I triple dog dare you not to spend any more of your free time on my lame self, because that would make you lamer than you know I am.

So take your "feline" self and go away, maybe to some more shallow water where you are more comfortable, because you clearly cannot handle looking into a mirror.

RWI trollers support group: This is your cue to reassure kitty that you all believe he did not read the entire post, then not know how to handle it, then put his tail between his legs and ran away. He needs your support on this now. Tell him it was just the bad man in the mirror, there there, mommy will make it all right.

Last edited:

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
Is there a cliff notes version of those posts?

RWIuser88

Banned
14/3/18
I'm genuinely concerned for this guy's mental health. This sort of posting is not normal dude. Get help! Seriously.

Dude is getting professional psychiatric help - so you are close to the target on this one.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
And I meant it. Glad to know you're getting help, mental illness is a fucker.

Reactions: Glaude

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16
Great job on your first fake watch. Your status as 'Supreme RWI Modder ' on a hobby replica forum I am sure will impress all your 'friends', real or imaginary. You are certainly a piece of work.

RWIuser88

Banned
14/3/18
Is there a cliff notes version of those posts?

We are playing internet troll "whack a mole" just those who are getting their own medicine can't handle it.

And ginger- I meant it too, I am getting professional psychiatric help right now- if you knew the situation you might understand professional help is appropriate.

These sand box tussles are allowing me to leak off enough steam not to strangle someone who does not deserve it...

RWIuser88

Banned
14/3/18
I'm genuinely concerned for this guy's mental health. This sort of posting is not normal dude. Get help! Seriously.

Since you asked. I sent you a PM. You are correct, I am not in "normal" mode...

Ko67

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/4/13
Hangs out a shingle as a professional watch modder in 3, 2, 1...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

RWIuser88

Banned
14/3/18
I am not "manic" nor have I been diagnosed with any mental disorder, but I have been under extreme stress and sleep deprivation.

The cliff notes version is that a loved one was very badly injured in a car crash and we have been caring for her 24/7

Info removed so as to have removed the info in this post- edited for content, not grammar or spelling-

Those who had read it, read it. Those who did not, don't worry. I'm not that interesting.

But 1/2 of the source of my worry has been "removed." So me happier now, and can focus solely on the recovery of the injury.

Last edited:

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
You're right - I can't stay away. Trying to figure out if this was an episode of Gray's Anatomy or Law and Order. Either way I applaud the awesome and unwavering dedication to your 1680 given the crisis you and your wife are currently in. She must be a real keeper (the watch and the wife)... :p

Reactions: 2fake4u

RWIuser88

Banned
14/3/18
You're right - I can't stay away. Trying to figure out if this was an episode of Gray's Anatomy or Law and Order. Either way I applaud the awesome and unwavering dedication to your 1680 given the crisis you and your wife are currently in. She must be a real keeper (the watch and the wife)... :p

I wouldn't have thought it possible, given the (understandably deserved) general attitude toward me, but you have really trumped me in pushing me into the #2 spot on this board with this post.

vanwolff

Renowned Member
Certified
21/12/15
Germany
I just read through the complete thread and OP - note that there is not a single grain of sarcasm in my words - I indeed urge you to seek help of one sort or another. From an uninvolved objective perspective your behavior may seem a little... unsound ... if I may say so in the politest possible way. I don't accuse you of having fault on this situation, but I surmise that this is where the unfavorable reactions of our forum members may derive from. By the way, please don't regularily edit your postings. It has quite a disturbing effect to see that (almost) every of your posts have been altered. No one is going to judge you based on your spelling or grammar, especially as we are an international forum.