• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3 different value reps

Hans81

23/2/15
Actually the Pepsi doesn’t look too bad given the price. Could you please pn me the link to seller on dhg. Thx

Roler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/17
I'm a bit late to join this thread. But because I saw this gmt on dhgate by coincidence and saw the costumers pictures. The self taken pictures were quite impressive for the price. Of course the ICHS and the bezel insert wasn't right. The biggest give away was the magnifying loupe.. not all of them by the way. So I was wondering are any members familiar with this and end up here.

leighdreyer

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/7/16
Pepsi is the cheap one the Rolex Daytona is the 300 ish one and the other is the Franken one correct ?..

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
DHGate => GMT Master Pepsi
TD =>
Daytona 116506
Franken => Sea Dweller SD4K
Agreed. The date font on the Pepsi is horrific but probably not noticeable on somebody’s wrist. The same with its steel/un-engraved bezel insert. It’s not bad for the price but would do poorly in he hand inspection test. The SD is beautiful.

Ubpfc

Renowned Member
2/5/14
United States
Agreed. The date font on the Pepsi is horrific but probably not noticeable on somebody’s wrist. The same with its steel/un-engraved bezel insert. It’s not bad for the price but would do poorly in he hand inspection test. The SD is beautiful.

Yes, the SD is a stunner, up close you can't tell it's a rep (I had a gen version of this in the 90's).