• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why ALL Gentlemen NEED Harry Winston reps! The New Midnight Line!

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
What do you guys think of this piece? It's from the Premier line. The line the Prime Minister was wearing. The presence of it

As Mr Gatsby said, the retro dial is nice, draws the eyes well but the rest of the watch is not to my taste. It's so think and the bracelet resembles feminine jewellery. For the same reason I prefer the RO line to the ROO line is I can't stand watches bigger than 40mm. The Nautilus for example is 40mm and 8mm thick, this look 44mm and 15mm thick.

BTW, the celebrity point was not a stab at HW. There is a big difference between associating yourself with elites and embedding elites into your brand. If i were to bump into George Clooney, Lionel Messi or Lewis Hamilton wearing the same watch as me I'd feel pretty cool. But if I bumped into Rafal Nadal wearing his RM005 watch I'd feel like a teenage girl, it'd be embarrassing

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
My bottom line is always this. Buy and wear what makes you happy!! I never understand the posts of what watch should I get? Get qgstevyiu like and wear it bc you like and enjoy it. It's like politics, you will never keep everyone happy. As long as you like it God bless ya and enjoy. I do like that the op really likes this brand and knows about it and it's not a run of the mill watch brand. More power to him. Enjoy.

Sent from the RWI App