• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Watch Repair in the UK

Adrenix

5/12/18
If you're asking someone like ado he will give you a fair price.

He charged me 40 quid for work on a gen which my AD wanted 350 for. Seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seamusflood

PaulM7705

Looking Around
23/10/21
Hi ado213 @Rolie,

I hope you guys don’t mind the direct contact.

I have a replica Rolex GMTII and the second hand is stopping but if I shake the watch it moves again. I have tried to wind the watch and keep it moving but it seems like the perpetual motor is sticking or sonething.

Is this an issue that you are familiar with? Is it repairable? If so, can you give me an idea of cost to carry out the repair please.

Many thanks,

Paul.

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
What is the movement?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

PaulM7705

Looking Around
23/10/21
I’m not sure what kind of movement it is, is there any easy way to tell which movement that it has?

PaulM7705

Looking Around
23/10/21
Can anyone point me in the direction of someone to carry out repairs to my replica Rolex?

Munz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/21
United Kingdom
Personal email address removed
I had mine serviced. Great price and quick turnaround.
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
Not sure he would want his details in the public domain. He can be contacted through the watchmakers section.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

ado213

Renowned Member
27/4/12
UK
@Munz whilst I appreciate your intent nand thank you for your consideration, its not really cricket to post my direct contact details on here, if people wish to contact me then it is via the forum ado213

C Master could you kindly remove my email address, thank you

Reactions: Time bandit

ado213

Renowned Member
27/4/12
UK
@Munz whilst I appreciate your intent an consideration, its not really cricket to post my contact detail on RWI. If members wish to contact me then they can do so via RW pm ado213

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
@Munz whilst I appreciate your intent an consideration, its not really cricket to post my contact detail on RWI. If members wish to contact me then they can do so via RW pm ado213

Sorry Ado, please accept my apologies. I messed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All sorted now.

Lynnola50

Looking Around
21/1/22
Hi, my husband is looking to get his winder repaired on his replica Rolex, I’m new to this site and pretty clueless on it and how to use it! Any help greatly received, thanks

Rupert Fripp

Supporter
Certified
27/3/21
I’ve had terrible experiences with both Rolie and Ado, who both damaged my watches and went totally dark when I raised it.

I know many, many members have had great experiences with these guys, particularly the latter, so I must’ve just been really unlucky.

I would say to my fellow brits, however, that there are some really good young guys coming up who have great communication like
Solution6

Reactions: Fl0w77

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
I’ve had terrible experiences with both Rolie and Ado, who both damaged my watches and went totally dark when I raised it.

I know many, many members have had great experiences with these guys, particularly the latter, so I must’ve just been really unlucky.

I would say to my fellow brits, however, that there are some really good young guys coming up who have great communication like
Solution6
Ado done great job with mine vsf 116610 his price was very good for service and changing hairspring so not sure what happened to you

and yes I can confirm Solution6 is a great member of this community he helped sort my two 5513 watches
Thanks

Reactions: Glossy

Rupert Fripp

Supporter
Certified
27/3/21
Ado done great job with mine vsf 116610 his price was very good for service and changing hairspring so not sure what happened to you

and yes I can confirm Solution6 is a great member of this community he helped sort my two 5513 watches
Thanks

Yeah, like I say, I know I’m in a minority. It is what it is.

We don’t have a multitude of options in the UK which is a shame.