• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Watch Repair in the UK

Jack Flash

Looking Around
6/4/18
Hi people, I'm looking to get a replica rolex repaired by someone in the UK, can anyone recommend someone to me please?

Thank you

Reactions: Ghwl

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Hi people, I'm looking to get a replica rolex repaired by someone in the UK, can anyone recommend someone to me please?

Thank you

Good morning from the North West. There are a couple of guys from the fora who are UK based. You could try PM’ing them both. There’s ado213 and Rolie from next door (currently has one of mine) who seem to be the two best fellas, but there may be more

ACILPER

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/18
Excellent....I've been hunting around for a UK based rep watch repairer.
Thanks for posting.

To save hunting hi and lo...could this be made a sticky?

Reactions: dnbdjpesh

jordanj08

8/5/16
I’ve used rollie on RWG

Cannot say enough about the guy super fast turn around really good communication and really good pricing

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Hinclimincli

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I’ve used rollie on RWG

Cannot say enough about the guy super fast turn around really good communication and really good pricing

Used both, both great guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hm11esh

4/9/18
I used ado for a repair and he was great. Would definitely recommend and use again

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I’ve used rollie on RWG

+1 to that. Rolie is my go to guy for watch repairs in UK. Plus I love his accent! :)

hm11esh

4/9/18
Do we need a rwg login to get in touch with Rollie or can someone share his contact info?

MarcWivACee

Looking Around
1/8/19
I am a new user and I am struggling to navigate this forum properly, how do I get in touch with Rollie or ado through this site I am desperate for a repair on a panerai gmt.

Reactions: gcru01

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I am a new user and I am struggling to navigate this forum properly, how do I get in touch with Rollie or ado through this site I am desperate for a repair on a panerai gmt.

Ado213 is the username to search. He is very busy at the moment so give comms some time

Reactions: freediver

drizzydre

Looking Around
16/4/19
Hi guys, how do i message Rollie for a watch repair on a rolex datejust. many thanks

hjb15173

Looking Around
14/1/17
Hi, I'm new to the forum too. I have a replica (believe it or not) Datejust that I would like repairing, any recommendations beyond the two listed above?

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
I have a balance wheel (I think that is what is called) that winds the watch automatically that has fallen off
Just manually winding my super ocean at the moment.
What should I pay?

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I have a balance wheel (I think that is what is called) that winds the watch automatically that has fallen off
Just manually winding my super ocean at the moment.
What should I pay?

What the person fixing it asks for?