• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super reps for Women's Watches

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
There was a gal when the forum was in exile who really jump-started the ladies rep reviews -- I can't remember her name, but she was hot to trot for 3-4 months. Is any of her content still accessible or is she still on the forum? It would be a great link to add to this thread ...

smacktard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/17
KOR means it is the Korean ceramic (the good stuff). The Chanel J12 reps including the new "fallen numerals" that just came out are good.

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
There was a gal when the forum was in exile who really jump-started the ladies rep reviews -- I can't remember her name, but she was hot to trot for 3-4 months. Is any of her content still accessible or is she still on the forum? It would be a great link to add to this thread ...

“Gal”??? Are you in your 60s? :p
Salma Hayek’s body double? Her username eludes me right now. She was quite prolific here but now her username and avatar have disappeared! She and I bantered a bit and she posted a few times in the Tourbillon Club thread:

a86989180bb8bc00be808ca629516b1f.jpg

Reactions: IWCAP

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17

I remember her. She was quite knowledgeable about the women's game. She use to use Tim fat panda for a lot of her stuff. Her list and info was pretty good.

Sent from the RWI App

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Yup, name was "Gcsomething", registered in november and immediately very active on the women rep topic with tons of reviews and sales. For some time I thought she was plugging for some vendor... disappeared during the hack.

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
Female 6 inch wrist here, wearing a TC sub. Really keen to learn if a 31mm BP v2 datejust could be made to look a little more gen. Or similarly small modern six digit rolexes.

gsconzert

Horology Curious
15/1/15
Love all the feedback and the pics. Thank you, everyone. And apparently, there are quite a few ladies looking for good pieces on here too. ;)

Repgoon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/15
Any of you ladies pulled the trigger on a Cartier La Dona rep? Thinking of getting one for my wife...she likes nice things but hate the price tag they come with.​

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
How about Breguet womens watches? Is there a good rep? Any one interested in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Also Cartier Biag Noir? can anyone tell something about the quality of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
why no diamond on that JF AP 33mm?
I am also looking for frosted OMF AP too. Is frosted gold too obious to see rep/?